💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Critical acclaim continues to rain on ROM

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

the beat by BloodPop and BURNS bangs like the bathroom at a circuit party in the freewheeling aughts

I'm fcking dying :billie:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

It's coming down on me, a critically acclaimed smash hit

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

derpmonster
23 minutes ago, weed said:

We've come so far from everyone dragging her, calling her pretentious, a literal 0/100 for Born This Way, just all the negativity from the media, she deserves all the praise and acclaim :diane:

Who? Who had this ****ing audacity? :air:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Fame Romance

OMG this made me emotional, the days where trashing PopGa was trendy are over, it’s literally raining on my face

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Our legend, our mother has really gotten to this point, she’s really fought for her dance floor, she turned pop upside down then received universal acclaim as an actress and showed to the public her raw talent only her die hard fans know she’s always had, and came back stronger than ever to her roots, I can’t express how proud I am of her :pawsup::heart:

derpmonster
21 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Tf did I just read, is this the review??

That review was so weird :air:

It was a whole commentary and what I understood was that he is actually a fan of it. But it was such a cheap move to give it 0 for attention.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

chromaticainmyhead

are we experiencing the moment of her career where she upgrades to „Pop Goddess- Level“ right now? Like that level where everything you put out is eaten up by the GP bc you are simply iconic? 

So many comments on Twitter and YouTube about how much Gaga was needed since 2011 but this is my favourite :

“Life is too short to pretend to not like Lady Gaga“

People are realizing how iconic she is.

this makes me so emotional

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Gagaplayer315

The way bitter users in this thread lost :firega:

Rain On Me really delivered 

Shaney
3 hours ago, AgusPop said:

ThirdGentleDungenesscrab-size_restricted

This particular shot is my favorite from the entire music video. I want to hear Gaga's explanation for this scene!

metalguru

Pitchfork is keep surprising me...

They didn't even review BTW or ARTPOP...

And now...

ignotus

this may be her cleanest execution of second single so far :pawsup:

solid promo, the package, y’all know what im talkibg about? :enigma:

and people are here for it:vegas:

Ladle Ghoulash
38 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Nah you're right, there was a 0/5 score.  It's an extremely bizarre review and seems to be a statement about social class more than it is about the album.  I've never understood why it counted to begin with.

https://www.tinymixtapes.com/music-review/lady-gaga-born-way

"Thus, consider the score of zero recorded above to be nothing less than a symbol of my great respect for the <<MONSTER CLASS>> that represents, as in all matters of national art, the final court of appeal. Nothing less than this zero — this immensely empty ought — could encircle their passion and commitment, in all its varied forms, and nothing less than this zero could do justice to the lack of judgment and discernment upon which true democracy is founded and defined. Beyond all else, perhaps, think of this zero as the massive bedazzled orifice out of which our heroine has spawned a new era of popular culture. Think of it as a great American goose egg out of which now emerges a brave, new super-race of rebel losers, all howling together, “I was born with my freedom/ Don’t tell me I’m less than my freedom,” all full-grown men and women with their paws in the air, covered in nothing but goo and glitter, glitter, glitter."

Wow this is a remarkably tone deaf review 

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, ignotus said:

this may be her cleanest execution of second single so far :pawsup:

solid promo, the package, y’all know what im talkibg about? :enigma:

and people are here for it:vegas:

The second single curse has been broken. The song and the video didn’t leak!!!!

smash 2nd single 

Archived