DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

This Is Too Much GIF

Amazing gif use

dean winchester GIF

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Pray4FameGa
4 minutes ago, weed said:

We've come so far from everyone dragging her, calling her pretentious, a literal 0/100 for Born This Way, just all the negativity from the media, she deserves all the praise and acclaim :diane:

0/100?? :ladyhaha:

myluis617

Cant wait to see how this era unfold, Literally have been buying many merch items. I may go broke.

weed
2 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

omg am I making this up? I thought some semi-prestigious publication gave it a 0/100 and it was like.. a big thing :air:

Juanjo

Yaaaaasss! It’s what they deserve! ROM needs to IMPACT radio yesterday, and the clubs need to open, because I wanna dance my ass off to it on the dance floor! 

StarstruckIllusion

Joanne purists LOST so badly today yas

NotDoctor
10 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

6 minutes ago, weed said:

omg am I making this up? I thought some semi-prestigious publication gave it a 0/100 and it was like.. a big thing :air:

Nah you're right, there was a 0/5 score.  It's an extremely bizarre review and seems to be a statement about social class more than it is about the album.  I've never understood why it counted to begin with.

https://www.tinymixtapes.com/music-review/lady-gaga-born-way

"Thus, consider the score of zero recorded above to be nothing less than a symbol of my great respect for the <<MONSTER CLASS>> that represents, as in all matters of national art, the final court of appeal. Nothing less than this zero — this immensely empty ought — could encircle their passion and commitment, in all its varied forms, and nothing less than this zero could do justice to the lack of judgment and discernment upon which true democracy is founded and defined. Beyond all else, perhaps, think of this zero as the massive bedazzled orifice out of which our heroine has spawned a new era of popular culture. Think of it as a great American goose egg out of which now emerges a brave, new super-race of rebel losers, all howling together, “I was born with my freedom/ Don’t tell me I’m less than my freedom,” all full-grown men and women with their paws in the air, covered in nothing but goo and glitter, glitter, glitter."

Pray4FameGa
1 minute ago, NotDoctor said:

"Thus, consider the score of zero recorded above to be nothing less than a symbol of my great respect for the <<MONSTER CLASS>> that represents, as in all matters of national art, the final court of appeal. Nothing less than this zero — this immensely empty ought — could encircle their passion and commitment, in all its varied forms, and nothing less than this zero could do justice to the lack of judgment and discernment upon which true democracy is founded and defined. Beyond all else, perhaps, think of this zero as the massive bedazzled orifice out of which our heroine has spawned a new era of popular culture. Think of it as a great American goose egg out of which now emerges a brave, new super-race of rebel losers, all howling together, “I was born with my freedom/ Don’t tell me I’m less than my freedom,” all full-grown men and women with their paws in the air, covered in nothing but goo and glitter, glitter, glitter."

Tf did I just read, is this the review??

weed
1 minute ago, NotDoctor said:

a great American goose egg out of which now emerges a brave, new super-race of rebel losers

EYqZNZOXkAYrj5F?format=jpg&name=large

but kind of iconic

NotDoctor
1 minute ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Tf did I just read, is this the review??

That's part of the last paragraph on the review.  It's really strange.

OT: so happy to see people in love with her work, especially this song and how much it means to both of them

zakariah

many celebs have been praising the song too!

I'll link the few that i've seen, feel free to add-on if you've found anymore :) 

Archived