Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

Perfume

Featured Posts

Shaney
20 hours ago, Aquarius said:

this quarantine really not sitting right with her huh :toofunny:

Could you blame her? It’s been hard on so many people.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

The fact that someone is still here saying this right after she told people who bought and supported her and her music to "go f themselves".....

You don't "cancel" someone for merely saying that tho :flop: You, a little monster, know how obsessive and annoying fans can be and let's be honest she wasn't to approached at that moment because everyone was misreading what she posted.

BleepBloop

Ya'll are acting like she murdered someone LMAO.

Not everyone's a kindness punk everyday and that's okay

plastiquedoll
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

The fact that someone is still here saying this right after she told people who bought and supported her and her music to "go f themselves"..... :madge: 

They don't even want to release the whole group conversation cause it's their "privacy" but break Lana's privacy all the time. We don't know what made her snap at them cause usually she is very nice towards the people in that group chat. Some say they were making some comments about her mental health in that chat which apparently pissed her off. But that's just a rumour. I would like for them to show the conversation but  whatever. It's their right to not share anything. 

Lona Delery

just leaving this here btw

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

farting

I am so dyslexic this ho will forever be A.N.A.L in my mind.

Which sucks bc i really love a.n.a.l. 

ps why doesn’t this site censor unnatural words like ‘vagina’?

053Timo

Never liked her, this doesn’t surprise me. She always seemed “off” to me. 

brucee
11 hours ago, Regina George said:

Because we can't allow rudness just because someone is sad. I protected her but she went too far.. 

Omg. I think you can cancel 99% of you iTunes then :) Except Gaga who's a saint.

hello hello baby.

SMILE2NE1
10 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

just leaving this here btw

:omg:

It's the cancel culture that's sending her to a meltdown :triggered:

What do people get out of it? Is there a thrill or a sensation when being holier than thou??

Society's regressing yet again :fthis:

200.gif

Agunimon

I like Lana's music but I have never cared less of a celebrity "scandal" than I have about this one lmao oop

Eightpop

Before y’all post about how horrible she is THIS WAS COMPLETELY FAKE (check the previous page), here’s the tweet

Don’t believe everything u see

StrawberryBlond

Can someone sum up what just happened? I don't fully understand the OP and now people are saying this is all fake and there's been an apology with screenshots? I honestly can't be bothered reading through this whole thread.

But whatever the truth, Lana's made it clear for a long time that she struggles with depression, in her interviews as well as her songs. That can result in lashing out. She wouldn't do something like this to be mean. I wouldn't necessarily demonise her for this kinda thing. People can say the wrong thing when they're hurting inside.

Archived