• Last Reply
Regina George
8 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

REGINA I CANT SEE IT, ITS BEEN DELETED :cryga:

She said “go f yourself” to a fan.. 

high heeled fem
11 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She said “go f yourself” to a fan.. 

.... she really did? she’s lost it. What post ?

flyaway

I don't know if this is all true, but honestly Lana's been very insecure about herself and she tends to attack people as a way to self-protect. Even during that Azealia rant. Although well deserved, as Azealia is always rude and a mess in general, she went wild and started to lash her out instead of keeping it cool. 

I love her and I get her perspective, but since I found out about her song about Gaga and some of her comments, she tends to be kind of salty and bitter when she doesn't agree with something. 

Hope she's doing well. 

high heeled fem
11 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Sooo I am honestly in shock right now. You can look at this from many point of views but weadorelana is one of Lana’s most known fan accounts, and Lana has acknowledged her numerous times in the past, all in good lighting. The owner of that account is in my circle of friends, and I know she’s an amazing and sweet girl who really loves Lana. An hour ago, Weadorelana asked LDR if she was okay in a group chat, to which Lana simply responded “Go. ****. Yourself.” 

I won’t share much else on it, because weadorelana would rather it be kept private, but I saw the messages and it was so out of the blue and sort of cruel. Lana alluded to them not being real fans and the such. I am worried about Lana, I am getting an increasing suspicion that something is not right! I’ve been a diehard Lana fan since 2013, and this is all very disheartening for me. I love Lana with all my heart, more than Gaga and I’m proud to say that. She is why I am who I am, but this is just... not okay.

A private group chat ?!

jprince99x
11 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

And no, weadorelana doesn’t say rude/mean things about Lana. She knows Lana follows her and would never say anything to hurt her or make her feel bad, which is why I just can’t grasp this 

Everyone in that group chat is trash starting with gayjailer and ending with lizzystrailer. I’ve seen weadorelana say some really ****ed up ****

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Dominic

So all she does is say **** you and all of a sudden its "im so worried for her" - "she must be in a terrible place" - "this is heartbreaking". The dramatics 🙄 You guys love pushing mental illness onto celebs in the name of fandom. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

JazzGa

I'm getting more and more disappointed with every response she gives o.O "I'm not a racist BRO do NOT call me that BRO"  She's just digging the hole deeper and deeper. I knew quarantine would be hard on a lot of people's mental health. I wonder if Lana relapsed with drinking or something like that. I'm sure she isn't the only one. I'm not going to hold these cringy twitter rants against her in the future

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Pray4FameGa
16 minutes ago, normalguy said:

I made an account just to spill some more tea for ppl who didnt see it:

Receipt 1: she fighting her fans

Receipt 2: Lana posting a whole ass essay about whatever

https://imgur.com/a/DzMDWTK 

Like sis what is GOING ON with that woman

:O Her dms :ladyhaha:

I think she needs to put the phone down and go for a walk or something. I understand why she is frustrated completely.

Unfortunately, people today on social media are just brainwashed SJWs who don't think before making something about race or feminism or LGBT. Like chill, she was making very valid points.

Maleficent
Just now, Pray4FameGa said:

:O Her dms :ladyhaha:

I think she needs to put the phone down and go for a walk or something. I understand why she is frustrated completely.

Unfortunately, people today on social media are just brainwashed SJWs who don't think before making something about race or feminism or LGBT. Like chill, she was making very valid points.

the user needs to delete the second link. it’s fake. 

Archived