Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

Perfume

Featured Posts

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Sam Winchester said:

Thanks. And although crude, there are definitely things fans can say where the appropriate response would be go f yourself. Especially as has been said in this thread if those fans were assuming mental issues. She could have been more graceful sure, but she's being attacked for something valid she's said a couple of days back. 

Cancel culture is toxic. 

she could've bean more graceful but like, imo she didnt do anything wrong and idk why so many ppl here are sh*tting on her. like she's not asking for anything  other than you accept her feelings and she gets called a racist mentally unstable karen. i'd be kinda pissy too. espc if my "fans" are doing it 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

What did she say? The post is deleted

8 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

lana was in a groupchat and told the stan user accounts to "go. f*ck. yourself." 

we do not know what provoked her to do so, as none of the users in the groupchat revealed anything other than ldr's message. 

it spiralled out from there, with ppl creating fake DMs making it look like Lana called her fans imbeciles WHICH I DEBUNKED AS FAKE. 

alsemanche

So again y'all are CaNcElLiNg her for nothing. There's literally no proof that they were nice to her or checking up on her before she said what she said. She was asked "r u okay" AFTER she said go fck yourself. And DMs can easily be faked. Unless you have more concrete proof of what was said y'all need to stop riding the bandwagon that literally started over a blind reading of what she said anyway. I hate stan culture bullsh*t so much. 

And if she really said what she said after someone simply asked if she's okay then that's one big WTF right there. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Bubblegum Bitch

Even if it's true, please try to remember your behavior when you are in a bad, like really in a bad mood. 

Maleficent
3 minutes ago, ice bear said:

the devil works hard but @Maleficentworks harder :pray:

hahaha i've been a fan since the first upload of Video Games in 2011. I grew up listening to her music (I was 10 when I heard her first song, now i'm about to be 21 ((me and lana's bdays are 6 days apart))). 

we're also very similar personality wise, and in the way we grew up. i will fight for her, bc it feels like i'm fighting for me

blankpaper
16 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

hahaha i've been a fan since the first upload of Video Games in 2011. I grew up listening to her music (I was 10 when I heard her first song, now i'm about to be 21 ((me and lana's bdays are 6 days apart))). 

we're also very similar personality wise, and in the way we grew up. i will fight for her, bc it feels like i'm fighting for me

:messga:

reality’s tight if the music is right

ice bear
20 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

oh wow i'm a poser next to you, i've been around since uv/tropico

i feel the same, her legacy should be protected from missinterpretation and gaslighting, but i'm not that used to stan discussions so i had to quit it after yesterday, because i started taking it a little too personally and got really tired ×-×

i worry that her "lack of tact" with words yesterday (which is actually people's illiteracy) will affect the credibility of her poetry work...

but what comforts me is seeing she has support from people outside stan culture, like, there's a huge group of her fans who aren't into pop culture as much as they are into rock and avant garde genres - and that's a thing she earned by owning her artistry above the label of a genre - and these people tend to not get involved in cancel culture

and taylor aknowledging her on her woman of the decade speech was amazing to see 

so i believe she's not going anywhere, but right now it feels like the ARTPOP era

ice heard one side from above

Maleficent

mods, there’s a lot of confusion after the insta op cited was deleted (👀

can we feature one of my posts detailing and debunking this pls so ppl stop asking “what’s going on” 

RodeckDanny

are there screenshots? it was taken down

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

lodylody
10 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

I guess it’s time to change my username lol

NFNotwell :sharon: 

Musicisfreedom

This gives me a very uneasy feeling. I really hope Lana is okay.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived