Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

Perfume

Featured Posts

Venus Rose

If they're fake then why would she unfollow the fan? Doesn't that prove that something went down? Something's not adding up here.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent
2 minutes ago, GGVS said:

No, we can't. Wait and see.

Lol the stats don't lie dude. This isn't the stock market, its pretty easy to know where this is going based on what's happening rn 

Daylight Jokers

I'd honestly be devastated if Gaga did that to me. Lana, I love you, but gurl...

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, urgirl said:

yeah im seeing +10k. thats a bit different than 100k....:enigma:

wait no sorry its 46k 

Screen-Shot-2020-05-22-at-6-48-43-PM.png

Guest Adarsh

Don’t talk about her. That’s what she wants. Don’t give this issue more attention. Please don’t push her, she might be going through something. I’m not even a fan but I’m worried for her now. :saladga:

Perfume

She was in another chat -

[REMOVED]

Really, I’m absolutely speechless.

an angel held me like a child

edengowon
7 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

If they're fake then why would she unfollow the fan? Doesn't that prove that something went down? Something's not adding up here.

if they're fake, i imagine lana doesn't wanna associate with a fan account that fakes messages of her telling fans to fck off. if they are fake, the fan was clearly looking for clout and lying about it. lana doesn't want to be dragged through the mud like that.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Please don’t push her, she might be going through something. I’m not even a fan but I’m worried for her now.

This is actually super offensive and why Lana got pissed at the fan. Stop saying someone is "going through something" just because they decided to take a stand for themselves and share their feelings.

Alot of people ask are you okay to mock your mental health, or to show that what you did is not mentally stable. And maybe that triggered her. Maybe she red many comments mocking her and this triggered her. Maybe she did not read the account name?

edengowon
4 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

She was in another chat -

[REMOVED]

Really, I’m absolutely speechless.

what kind of things was 'she' saying?

Perfume
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

this feels...really fake? like it sounds like someone making fun of the way lana talks

Thats what I’m thinking, so i removed it until further confirmation. I dont want to put something out that could be fake and then hurt Lana more. So i removed it

an angel held me like a child

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

This is actually super offensive and why Lana got pissed at the fan. Stop saying someone is "going through something" just because they decided to take a stand for themselves and share their feelings.

I think this is a good attitude to have though. I don't view it as labelling her as mentally ill but as having empathy and being open minded about the possibility that she might be going through something. It's better to have empathy than to cancel her like many others are doing. 

edengowon
Just now, Yes To Heaven said:

Thats what I’m thinking, so i removed it until further confirmation. I dont want to put something out that could be fake and then hurt Lana more. So i removed it

what was this alleged clip saying though? like fake or not, i think it's important to analyse all possible receipts

Archived