Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

Perfume

Featured Posts

edengowon
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

actually thats not too unbelievable, nor is it really that offensive. like she's still human, and the fans were probably goading her into deleting her statements or backtracking. i mean, she's always been firey...and thats okay! she's an artist, not a diplomat

don't come for @Amphetamine they're one of the only rationale ppl in this whole mess. 

I'm not coming for them. just saying that cancelling her isn't a wise thing to do when she's clearly going through some things

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

She’s usually so calm and kind

i mean i love her but...she did write So Legit and has started a lot of beef. She's a storm and thats what i love about her. Her unapologetic attitude other artists only claim to have

Butters Stotch

She's acting like Azealia Banks, maybe they put their differences aside and are now friends? :ladyhaha:

Now, seriously, I think she's digging her own grave, there was no need for her to start this sh*t, and the way she mentioned other artists was wild AF, and not in a good way. Sorry for her, she was finally getting the recognition she deserved from the beginning of her career, and is throwing it all away. I'm not saying she isn't right about what she's saying, just that she didn't say it in a proper or clever way. It literally looks like she wanted to star a fight with everyone, like Azealia Banks.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Maleficent
Just now, Autumn said:

I'm not coming for them. just saying that cancelling her isn't a wise thing to do when she's clearly going through some things

they aren't saying we should cancel her. she's saying lets take a breath before the majority of GGD start the "cancel culture" epidemic 

edengowon
2 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

I'm on her side I don't want to cancel her at all. I'm talking about everyone in this thread and on twitter who are trying to start a cancel Lana movement. I'm just saying they shouldn't do that unless they have a valid reason for it, which they don't.

oh yes, i agree with you. it annoys me when people see one thing they don't like then jump to conclusions. this is a complex situation.

edengowon
Just now, Maleficent said:

they aren't saying we should cancel her. she's saying lets take a breath before the majority of GGD start the "cancel culture" epidemic 

yeah I see what they meant now

ShadowHunter

I get it. I don’t undrstand this generations impulse to label things under mental illness at the snap of a second. I’m on Lana’s side

Maleficent
11 minutes ago, GGVS said:

Now, seriously, I think she's digging her own grave

can we drop the narrative that she's hurting her career. the original letter yesterday was her most liked post and has gotten more likes than any of the ROM posts gaga has made. NFR is tracking higher than it has in 2020. she's gained 46k followers since yesterday. just because a small and vocal majority are "cancelling" her doesnt make it true or right. 

urgirl
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

she's gained 100k followers since yesterday. 

not even close to true

Maleficent
1 minute ago, mauvais said:

I feel like Lana often reacts strongly when people imply she's sad/crazy/suffering. It wasn't weadorelana's fault by any means but the act of reaching out to Lana out of 'genuine concern' when Lana is 'doing well' recreated the conditions that sparked Lana to write Mariners Apartment Complex. 

Also both of her responses to the infamous Guardian interview and the NPR piece are basically "How dare you call yourself a fan! You're not a fan!"

a4d34a9737ec790d86776244dd4be3e1.606x636

when you've struggled with your mental health all your life, it really is hurtful/toxic for people to label you as "mentally unstable" when you've already gone thru the ringer, and have gotten the help you need--and are aware of ur own mental state so well that you would know if you need help. it isn't productive. especially from a fan you don't know IRL 

Butters Stotch
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

can we drop the narrative that she's hurting her career. the original letter yesterday was her most liked post and has gotten more likes than any of the ROM posts gaga has made. NFR is tracking higher than it has in 2020. she's gained 100k followers since yesterday. just because a small and vocal majority are "cancelling" her doesnt make it true or right.

No, we can't. Wait and see.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

ice bear

i don't know what to think anymore it's like my main connection to music is being pulled from the ground like a weed...

i'm overwhelmed 

ice heard one side from above

Maleficent
Just now, urgirl said:

yeah im seeing +10k. thats a bit different than 100k....:enigma:

oops sorry! typo!!! i meant 10k 

Archived