Perfume

Featured Posts

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper
3 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Not edited, saw the screenshots. 

Screenshots can be edited is my point. Not saying that’s necessarily the case here, but the text looks different than normal dm text 

reality’s tight if the music is right

zakariah

this quarantine really not sitting right with her huh :toofunny:

plus her team probably can't get to her either to confiscate her phone so that they can stop these crazy posts

I wouldn't cancel her that fast, something is obviously off. I hope she gets through whatever she's going through, because there's definitely something there.

Hoping she’s okay and/or gets help she needs. The Azealia Banks path doesn’t lead to anywhere pretty. 

tifffany

Still want to see the whole conversation, especially what the original message sent to Lana was.

anyway, if the f*** you was unwarranted, this is really sad. I hope Lana can get into a better head space soon.

LaLuna

Damnnnn Lana...  :wtfga: 

She is clearly in a bad place at the moment, I feel bad for her but at the same time, telling someone to go eff themselves for no reason...

tenor.gif?itemid=5404111

crybrowz

There's a reason those fans aren't sharing the whole convo. it's still immature of Lana to lash out like that, but my guess is they said something inflammatory to her.

Suuus
2 minutes ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

Have you not been following the entire situation?

Yes but this thread is about laan lashing out to a fan wich has nothing to do with her skincolor 

FrozenKookie

What's going on? She's turning into a new Azealia Banks. As a fan since 2013, this is concerning and disheartening.

Moonlight on Water

i admit that she's going through a bad thing, but it is possible to control your emotions. Lana shouldn't lash out at her supporters, it's just not right.

she/her

LOVE JUNKIE
Just now, Suuus said:

Yes but this thread is about laan lashing out to a fan wich has nothing to do with her skincolor 

I wasn't referring to her lashing out at the fan in my comment. I said

18 minutes ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

We're gonna need a lot more context and a lot more receipts. I'd tell a fan the same thing if they said something nasty or cruel :ohwell: but sis really needs to stop having white meltdowns

the "but sis really needs to stop having white meltdowns" was in reference to her multiple IG posts from earlier in the day

on a three day bender

Glamourpuss

I get the impression that her outbursts are like a knee jerk reaction because she feels like people are telling her she's got a problem that she doesn't perceive herself as having. It's like people deciding what she wrote was bad and being concerned for her because they think she's unstable when she perceives herself to be fine. 

I think she is going through something right now that is causing her to react without thinking. In time when she's regained some clarity she will realise the error that she has made and will have to make amends. I hope nobody cancels her because she's clearly not in her right mind right now. She's not a bad person with no redeemable qualities and this out of character for her.

It also must be very hard to get criticism from as many people as she has. I know she brought it on herself when she name dropped other artists but it does hurt to be accused of being a racist and to have your words twisted into a different meaning. She must be feeling more than a little fragile right now. 

Economy
22 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Oh wow Lana is really cancelled.. Something is def not right with her

If she's not ok I don't think cancelling her is the best thing. That will only make it worse :enigma:

Take me for example... I'm very calm and friendly 97% of the time and usually let things I don't like go too and not make a fuss

But given my on and off anxiety and stuff everyone once in a while I snap a lot more easily than other times and when I do, I may blow things more out of proportion... But then if people are toxic back it just fuels a bad or upset mood to keep getting worse and worse

U should have seen me with a couple mods last week. I reacted in a way that was not ok cuz I was mad. But then felt unfairly brushed off and just made me even more upset :enigma:

My point is... When people react like this it's rarely just because they are being assholes just because... She must definitely be going thru something so I pity her... Not that I'm suggesting telling a fan to "F herself is ok"

But if someone usually acts a certain way then suddenly doesn't... There's usually a reason for it :shrug:

Archived