celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

Perfume

Featured Posts

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

I'm low-key worried about her. I hope people close to her reach out because there's obviously something wrong going on.

weed

feels so good after arguing with people who think she's an innocent widdle baby lmao sorry her fan had to deal with that from someone they idolized

Suuus
7 minutes ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

We're gonna need a lot more context and a lot more receipts. I'd tell a fan the same thing if they said something nasty or cruel :ohwell: but sis really needs to stop having white meltdowns

What does her skincolor have to do with this

raragaga

unstable

xoxo

ElectricAlley

So weird of Lana. I get she doesn’t want people to make assumptions about her mental health, but can we blame them? It’s clear Lana doesn’t really care about her fans at this point. I just can’t wrap my head around lana’s post. It seems so out of the blue, unnecessary even. 

SpamMusubi

This is all pretty crazy, and concerning:noparty:

Sushi is my one true passion

LOVE JUNKIE
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

They clearly dm-ed her asking her if she's okay because she's been acting strange for few days now and she was offended by it which is so out of this world because they are legit her fans. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAgtGXsBFcS/?igshid=elt3bej1fuap

Still not the whole convo. I'll reserve my judgement until they supply the full receipts. But I'm already over her for her ignorant ass meltdowns.

on a three day bender

Perfume
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

Does the text in dm’s actually look like that for some people? It looks edited or something 

Not edited, saw the screenshots. 

an angel held me like a child

LOVE JUNKIE
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

What does her skincolor have to do with this

Have you not been following the entire situation?

on a three day bender

Moonlight on Water

**** her, i'm no longer supporting her or her ****ing music. her record label should just drop her if she ain't gonna treat people right. too damn privileged.

she/her

FlopSlurper
8 minutes ago, Regina George said:

where did she single out this specific girl? lana said it before the girl asked her if she's okay or not, while the girl's post says she asked lana if she's okay and lana told her to **** herself + we need to see what was said before that.

Clarence

yall are really annoying. im not a lana fan but you dont know what she could be going through. she could be going through some deep depression but the best some of yall can think of is "shes cancelled"

Archived