💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

Perfume

Featured Posts

littlepotter

This is so concerning. I feel really worried for her. I'm not surprised tbh, with the way everyone is attacking her like she said the most vile things when she just worded a valid opinion in a questionable way. Shame on this culture.

chaeri pls

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I literally no nothing about Lana (I don't follow her and I don't listen to her music), but she's been in so much unnecessary drama within these past few days. She needs to just get off of social media. This is actually becoming problematic now. 

🖤👹

LOVE JUNKIE
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

We're gonna need a lot more context and a lot more receipts. I'd tell a fan the same thing if they said something nasty or cruel :ohwell: but sis really needs to stop having white meltdowns

on a three day bender

dynamite

I'd be crushed if I was a fan of her and she said that. Wtf is going on :S

Regina George
Just now, LOVE JUNKIE said:

We're gonna need a lot more context and a lot more receipts. I'd tell a fan the same thing if they said something nasty or cruel :ohwell: but sis really needs to stop having white meltdowns

Queen of Pop

Let's see the full receipts before we judge anything

But I hope she's okay. Regardless of whether it's warranted or not, all of this behaviour is very unlike her

LOVE JUNKIE
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

again that's a whole ass group text we literally see one person above her. What else was said before that?

on a three day bender

Regina George
Just now, LOVE JUNKIE said:

again that's a whole ass group text we literally see one person above her. What else was said before that?

They clearly dm-ed her asking her if she's okay because she's been acting strange for few days now and she was offended by it which is so out of this world because they are legit her fans. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAgtGXsBFcS/?igshid=elt3bej1fuap

Prostitute Barbie

Wow. So upsetting if true. I feel like there’s definitely more going on with her than we know about hope she works it out 

LaLa

Oh dear, I'm quite worried about her :ohno:  all this drama has really come out of nowhere, it's concerning.

Feel bad for the fans too, I'd be in bed for a week if Gaga said that to me 

PeachJug

I am so confused.

This is not lana.

Lana has never acted like this before... we need to wait before we come to any conclusions

Archived