💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

Sooo I am honestly in shock right now. You can look at this from many point of views but weadorelana is one of Lana’s most known fan accounts, and Lana has acknowledged her numerous times in the past, all in good lighting. The owner of that account is in my circle of friends, and I know she’s an amazing and sweet girl who really loves Lana. An hour ago, Weadorelana asked LDR if she was okay in a group chat, to which Lana simply responded “Go. ****. Yourself.” 

I won’t share much else on it, because weadorelana would rather it be kept private, but I saw the messages and it was so out of the blue and sort of cruel. Lana alluded to them not being real fans and the such. I am worried about Lana, I am getting an increasing suspicion that something is not right! I’ve been a diehard Lana fan since 2013, and this is all very disheartening for me. I love Lana with all my heart, more than Gaga and I’m proud to say that. She is why I am who I am, but this is just... not okay.

an angel held me like a child

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Oh wow Lana is really cancelled.. Something is def not right with her

Perfume

And no, weadorelana doesn’t say rude/mean things about Lana. She knows Lana follows her and would never say anything to hurt her or make her feel bad, which is why I just can’t grasp this 

Regina George
Just now, funkyhaus said:

drop the screenshots 

darkchylde

she really said if corona virus doesn't end my career ill do it myself

no amount of pitchfork reviews will save your album if you keep being an asshole, lana

Ryusei

Someone needs to tell her to log out for a while... The concern is definitely warranted. She's a former addict (seeing as how she is still reading books about trying to be sober, still is one) and she's been very impulsive... 

I mean comments like that aren't new (recall "it's coming you little bitch" etc. from back in the day) but she shouldnt say that to fans who are only trying to get some feedback on wtf is going on

Musery

Perfume

Lol honestly I feel like crying. This is so stupid to say I realize, I mean I’m 19 years old. But I grew up with Lana and she means the world to me, so it’s so hurtful to see her act like this.

darkchylde

it's actually really heartbreaking for her fans. im just a casual but god am i disappointed

Sickness

What the **** is wrong with her? Be mad at your centrist cop-dating ass for not being able to explain yourself in better ways dummy.

GirlHeyGirl

Lana has been giving Lots of Karen energies lately, hope she’s okay.

Archived