celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

Perfume

Featured Posts

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27

I'm not sure how real this is, but I am just posting this here. Please feel free to correct me if this is wrong.

he/him/his

It's fairly obvious Lana is going through it, so perhaps people need to just leave her alone for a while and let her deal with her personal issues. 

Maleficent
Just now, Doot said:

It's fairly obvious Lana is going through it, so perhaps people need to just leave her alone for a while and let her deal with her personal issues. 

why do you think she’s going thru it? just because she’s defending her self and standing up for what she believes in 

Evan Peters
12 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

why do you think she’s going thru it? just because she’s defending her self and standing up for what she believes in 

Because she doesn’t recognize that yes, her feelings are valid, but continuing to post about this is digging herself deeper. She can feel however she feels, but she’s a public figure. She needs to learn when to take a breath, leave for a bit, then clarify her words.

she wants to defend her posts and that’s all fine and dandy, but she’s refusing to see things from the perspective of the upset crowd. She can sit here and say all she wants that she loves who she named, but she knew what she was doing putting those artists in the post, like come on. I say this as someone who stans her more than Gaga. 

id rather her disappear for three months on insta than rehash the same old **** because all it’s doing is irritating people. The amount of people telling her to shut the **** up about it is astronomical. There comes a point where you just have to step back and vent to your family, friends, even yourself, because putting that energy directly out there publicly isn’t healthy for you. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

Because she doesn’t recognize that yes, her feelings are valid, but continuing to post about this is digging herself deeper. She can feel however she feels, but she’s a public figure. She needs to learn when to take a breath, leave for a bit, then clarify her words.

she wants to defend her posts and that’s all fine and dandy, but she’s refusing to see things from the perspective of the upset crowd. She can sit here and say all she wants that she loves who she named, but she knew what she was doing putting those artists in the post, like come on. I say this as someone who stans her more than Gaga. 

id rather her disappear for three months on insta than rehash the same old **** because all it’s doing is irritating people. The amount of people telling her to shut the **** up about it is astronomical. There comes a point where you just have to step back and vent to your family, friends, even yourself, because putting that energy directly out there publicly isn’t healthy for you. 

I agree with your points, but that has nothing to do with strangers assuming she's "in a dark place" or "mentally unstable". we all have periods of volatility--doesn't mean we need to be dragged into asylum or labeled as "crazy". 

Siena

Idk how to feel about any of this. I keep thinking of when I met her and how sweet she was to me and all the fans waiting after the show :( I can’t see that person lashing out to her fan...

Summerboi14

I can't see the post in the OP. Can someone please tell me what happend?

12 pages of this with no actual proof that any of this is real. If this isn't proof that some members have a hard on when bringing Lana down, I don't know what it is. 

And other than those defending Lana, it's not like most people are waiting for proof (credits to the OP for actually stating that actual proof would be better. They just want to cancel her. 

Maleficent
Just now, BloodyMary08 said:

I can't see the post in the OP. Can someone please tell me what happend?

lana was in a groupchat and told the stan user accounts to "go. f*ck. yourself." 

we do not know what provoked her to do so, as none of the users in the groupchat revealed anything other than ldr's message. 

it spiralled out from there, with ppl creating fake DMs making it look like Lana called her fans imbeciles WHICH I DEBUNKED AS FAKE. 

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Sam Winchester said:

12 pages of this with no actual proof that any of this is real. If this isn't proof that some members have a hard on when bringing Lana down, I don't know what it is. 

i believe the original message (go. f*ck. yourself) was real. But we don't know what provoked her. Lana Boards users apparently have tea that the stan accounts had created a groupchat trashing lana and added her, never expecting her to see it. But again, the context before lana's message has not been revealed, and most of those accts are deactivated. 

anyone believing the fake videos of her calling her fans "imbeciles" and wanting them to appreciate her "glorious art" is delusional. theyre clearly faked (which is very easy to do, even in screen recordings) 

Just now, Maleficent said:

i believe the original message (go. f*ck. yourself) was real. But we don't know what provoked her. Lana Boards users apparently have tea that the stan accounts had created a groupchat trashing lana and added her, never expecting her to see it. But again, the context before lana's message has not been revealed, and most of those accts are deactivated. 

anyone believing the fake videos of her calling her fans "imbeciles" and wanting them to appreciate her "glorious art" is delusional. theyre clearly faked (which is very easy to do, even in screen recordings) 

Thanks. And although crude, there are definitely things fans can say where the appropriate response would be go f yourself. Especially as has been said in this thread if those fans were assuming mental issues. She could have been more graceful sure, but she's being attacked for something valid she's said a couple of days back. 

Cancel culture is toxic. 

What did she say? The post is deleted

Archived