Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lana unfollowed Ariana on IG

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Mavis Gary
10 minutes ago, HugoJG said:

Lana, there's people that are dying.

If I could give 100 likes for this reference ISTG.

Katsuki Bakugo
28 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This situation is literally so random and so out of this world that it's funny... 

Idgi. Like why would she post what she did in the way she did without having it vetted by SOMEONE ELSE FIRST. There are ways to say things then there is Lana.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Idgi. Like why would she post what she did in the way she did without having it vetted by SOMEONE ELSE FIRST. There are ways to say things then there is Lana.

I was kinda okay with the first thing she posted and I mean she is allowed to express herself but now she's just being extra and she's destroying her career.. 

PartySick

From my outside perspective, it seems like Lana's kicking up sh*t to get attention. Idk if she's the type to do that but...yeah :sweat:

🖤

SharkmanthaC

I'm still amazed that people even notice this. Can you get notifications when someone stops following someone that isn't even you? Or do you just watch it that closely because you have nothing else to do? 

she/her/hers

Economy
8 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I'm still amazed that people even notice this. Can you get notifications when someone stops following someone that isn't even you? Or do you just watch it that closely because you have nothing else to do? 

Off topic but ur a CC now? :giveup:

SharkmanthaC
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

Off topic but ur a CC now? :giveup:

Yes...maybe like a month now? I'm not sure.  Time has lost relevance for me during quarantine. 

she/her/hers

Economy
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Yes...maybe like a month now? I'm not sure.  Time has lost relevance for me during quarantine. 

Well I found work and have a routine now so I definitely have to follow time again but for a few months there time became meaningless for me and I loved it (excluding anxiety of not having income)

Congratulations on CC btw :party:

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

I was kinda okay with the first thing she posted and I mean she is allowed to express herself but now she's just being extra and she's destroying her career.. 

Natalia kills teas.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived