• Last Reply
Hebi
16 minutes ago, Mr S said:

(higher higher?).

it's not higher higher, it's "hey yeah, hey yeah" though

DiskoBaby
Just now, Suuus said:

Exactly people here and not the gp 

I'm kinda dissapointed by how underwhelming it sounds. I'm used to epic power choursus from her and when it gets to them in Stupid Love and Rain On Me it feels incomplete. The hooks are good but they don't lead to anywhere spectacular. 

Monster7

I think you're just missing a big powerful chorus, the thing is most pop songs in the last years don't have it and it doesn't seem this is going to change anytime soon, see: tun, bad guy, stupid love, lights up... She's just following the current trend I guess

Also, you could have written this in the Chromatica discussion, why so many complaining threads:enigma:

Candy Gaga

That's actually a huge genre Euro-Dance that has lyrics and music compliment each other so instead of tons of lyrics drops and EDM music take that other half. Songs are 100% complete

Suuus
Just now, DiskoBaby said:

I'm kinda dissapointed by how underwhelming it sounds. I'm used to epic power choursus from her and when it gets to them in Stupid Love and Rain On Me it feels incomplete. The hooks are good but they don't lead to anywhere spectacular. 

Maybe other songs on chromatica will have a chorus 

Archduchess

Christina Aguilera's •••{Bi~ΟΠ~iC} is the mother of that kind of album 

DiskoBaby
3 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

That's actually a huge genre Euro-Dance that has lyrics and music compliment each other so instead of tons of lyrics drops and EDM music take that other half. Songs are 100% complete

But the music itself isn't explosive enough to make up for it. I'm not saying it's incomplete but in Stupid Love the chorus is basically the sample along with her repeating love. It's too light. 

ROM doesn't really sound like it has a chorus. Just hooks.

President Biden

:saladga: it’s called club/house. That is the entire genre of the album. Don’t you get it already?

This is like saying “Kind of odd but i just noticed Joanne has a lot of guitar on it.” Like DUH. It was a Country Pop album.

I got drunk

Vergil
19 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

okay do we care? can we just enjoy the music 

Welcome to the Gaga forum where we discuss things about Gaga.

Candy Gaga
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

But the music itself isn't explosive enough to make up for it. I'm not saying it's incomplete but in Stupid Love the chorus is basically the sample along with her repeating love. It's too light. 

ROM doesn't really sound like it has a chorus. Just hooks.

Because in that genre the hook is the chorus.

I got into Euro-Dance / Pop-EDM around a year ago and I listen to +50 languages mostly European and even tho I don't understand most of them they're catchy and listenable cause of the chorus which is the repetition of a few words then a drop that can be ethnic , EDM or experimental. That's what Gaga is going for this time the songs are not underwhelming but it's a genre that is appealing to some and others not

ImpossiblePrincess

1. Higher, Higher is just a melody it’s not really like supposed to be a serious lyric I assume.

2. Free Woman is probably a demo due to vocal quality..

Rain On Me is just a short song it feels about 2 mins, possibly because it’s a fun song so it carries away the audience.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Welcome to the Gaga forum where we discuss things about Gaga.

:huntyga: I already know luv. 

Mychal

Archived