đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is EVERYWHERE

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

darkchylde
1 minute ago, UnlikelyStan said:

Philosophical question in reply to this - Data driven marketing is one thing, but, do you think that the data-driven nature of our online experience is also being used to make certain things invisible to us? And by this I do not mean algorithms making it less likely for us to come across certain things, but like, intentional manipulation of algorithms to block certain individuals from accessing certain info, due to a cyber attack from a third party, whatever their reasoning may be? (I suppose this comes out of left field, but I’ve had experiences where I need to use a VPN or Incognito tab in order to even find certain webpages, despite using the same search terms, on the same search engines, and getting no results unless I go incognito). This is new to me, but I noticed it started happening in the beginning of 2020

that's literally the plot of westworld s3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
27 minutes ago, UnlikelyStan said:

Philosophical question in reply to this - Data driven marketing is one thing, but, do you think that the data-driven nature of our online experience is also being used to make certain things invisible to us? And by this I do not mean algorithms making it less likely for us to come across certain things, but like, intentional manipulation of algorithms to block certain individuals from accessing certain info, due to a cyber attack from a third party, whatever their reasoning may be? (I suppose this comes out of left field, but I’ve had experiences where I need to use a VPN or Incognito tab in order to even find certain webpages, despite using the same search terms, on the same search engines, and getting no results unless I go incognito). This is new to me, but I noticed it started happening in the beginning of 2020

I don't know if the internet is THAT sophisticated to be able to just block people like that from access... To me so far it seems more like commercial targetting than anything

But hey I'm not an expert on this stuff so I can't really argue much either :sweat:

UnlikelyStan
5 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

that's literally the plot of westworld s3

Seriously? I’ve heard of that show but never watched it. Idk though, I think it’s the plot of the real world, like, rn. Maybe the authors were brilliant enough to have the foresight to see what would come of all these technocrats 

Young, wild, American... Lookin' to be something

UnlikelyStan
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

I don't know if the internet is THAT sophisticated to be able to just block people like that from access... To me so far it seems more like commerical targetting than anything

But hey I'm not an expert on this stuff so I can't really argue much either :sweat:

It wouldn’t be the internet that is sophisticated. It would be Google, specifically, in this case. Google is playin wit me I swear lol. And I use the word playing in a very optimistic manner because it’s not fun and games.

LaLuna

Chromatica era is a flop, they said. There is zero hype, they said :ally:

Butters Stotch

Everyone's talking about ROM, some are praising it and some aren't, I haven't seen a single comment saying it's bad, at much I've seen people saying it's commercial or that she's playing safe, but no one can say it's bad because that would be f*cking lies, period. Gaga's done it again. It was such a smart move to release the album 1 week after releasing ROM, everyone is excited about it and that's gonna make the album HUGE!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

UnlikelyStan
14 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Chromatica era is a flop, they said. There is zero hype, they said :ally:

She isn’t even promoting it, she said. This is her dance floor, she said

UnlikelyStan
Just now, GGVS said:

Everyone's talking about ROM, some are praising it and some aren't, I haven't seen a single comment saying it's bad, at much I've seen people saying it's commercial or that she's playing safe, but no one can say it's bad because that would be f*cking lies, period. Gaga's done it again. It was such a smart move to release the album 1 week after releasing ROM, everyone is excited about it and that's gonna make the album HUGE!!

Gaga has really gotten good at the art of SIMPLE, effective marketing, IMO. It is very smart. By having the music vids ready upon release, doing the song with Ari, serving high quality videos, etc, she doesn’t need to be running around promoting it on the same shows & platforms that most artists do, which is a really cool status to achieve. This is gonna be a big album. Gaga is doing what she does best. Finally. And yeah that means it will be commercial, but I wouldn’t call it safe. The way she says Rain on Me is kind of aggressive & disruptive. Only Gaga could do something like that effectively. 

Archived