💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is EVERYWHERE

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

JohnWayne92

I haven’t been able to be on my phone on ANY platform and not see a million (reasons:ally:) things that are about Rain on Me. I can’t remember the last time I saw it like this. It’s even more than Stupid Love was. It’s like BTW almost. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

Honestly, even the GP was waiting for the damn video from what I see. The hype is more than anything i couldve predicted for the album honestly. 

shame

with all the hype it's getting, i really think they have a chance at a #1 debut next week. the views are there (a million an hour it seems!), she's popular on social media, and a plethora of news sources are covering this.

she keeps winning i can't stand it.

angels forever, forever angels

JohnWayne92
4 minutes ago, shame said:

with all the hype it's getting, i really think they have a chance at a #1 debut next week. the views are there (a million an hour it seems!), she's popular on social media, and a plethora of news sources are covering this.

I really hope. I think they could, easily. This hype is insane. 

JohnWayne92
5 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Honestly, even the GP was waiting for the damn video from what I see. The hype is more than anything i couldve predicted for the album honestly. 

Honestly, I’m so surprised at how many people have been just EATING this up 

DiskoBaby

I just saw an Amazon ad for Rain On Me. Her team is going into overhaul. 

steven
2 minutes ago, Monzter said:

SHE DID THAT

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

This gotta be my new favourite gif, wow she’s beautiful 

Pennywise

Lmao one of my non-stan friends said "oh I saw her everywhere today, they're even giving gifts from Starbucks and Zara" and I had to explain to him somehow without looking like a crazed stan like "oh, I guess the fans do that to gather views, crazy isn't it" :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

TeardropsInMyFace

This has been the best day since the lock Down , looking forward to next week 

August sipped away like a bottle of wine ✨

President Biden

:staymad:Bobby went off

I actually feel like it could debut #1 and stay #1 with the contribution of album sales. Gaga always has strong first week album sales but the close proximity of this and the hype if ROM being a hit, makes me feel like she’s going to outperform predictions.

I feel this single could contribute to the album moving into the 300-400k debut range.

I got drunk

Economy
46 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I haven’t been able to be on my phone on ANY platform and not see a million (reasons:ally:) things that are about Rain on Me. I can’t remember the last time I saw it like this. It’s even more than Stupid Love was. It’s like BTW almost. 

To be fair now a days the internet is smarter with its algorithms and disproportionately shows u more things that align with ur patterns :enigma:

For example related videos, ads that you may get that not everyone else will get

There's stuff I see all the time and my brother (who has totally different tastes than me) argues with me over what stuff is popular because what I see on the internet he literally does not see advertised to him half as frequently :rip:

41 minutes ago, shame said:

#1 for the album is in the bag - it's all about whether the single will for me xo

Archived