💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could choose one song from Chromatica..

Delusional

Featured Posts

Delusional

.. to be the next song (maybe even single) with a video what track would you choose?

GO.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

AMENiCURE

If I'm in a mood for some more commercial success, Sour Candy no doubt for very obvious reasons.

Personally, Alice. Visualizing Wonderland crossover Chromatica sounds pretty awesome itself.

Delusional
Just now, AMENiCURE said:

If I'm in a mood for some more commercial success, Sour Candy no doubt for very obvious reasons.

Personally, Alice. Visualizing Wonderland crossover Chromatica sounds pretty awesome itself.

I was thinking Alice too but as a closer to the era, literally just Gaga insane on shrooms in a forest 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Chromatica Island

Babylon or Sour candy

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Stef666

Babylon

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

AlwaysLoveGaga

After the Zane Lowe interview and her talking about how the "Sine From Above", being music, saved her life, I would love to see a Sine From Above video. It seems like it is going to be a very beautiful song:heart:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Mavis Gary

I think Sour Candy would be a good idea, for the backing of a second fan base again but I’m also like, Free Woman (from what I’ve heard, sorry, don’t sue me :neyde:), would make an amazing follow up to this and give it momentum.

The Idler Wheel

Free Woman and Babylon seem like the obvious choices here. Very curious about Alice and Fun Tonight as well

ToxicHot

We should at least hear it in full first before choosing any random song

(aside from leaks/snippets of leaks :poot:)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived