💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana's final note

Maleficent

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

Okay I defended her first post but Now I'm lost on what she's trying to say, I hope she's okay.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

She is just gonna go on and on making it harder on herself huh

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

MonsterARTPOP

This bitch is insane. She needs to sit down. And she doesn't believe in feminism so she probably loves being called a bitch. Hopefully this puts an end to her stupid career.

Varys
1 minute ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

This bitch is insane. She needs to sit down. And she doesn't believe in feminism so she probably loves being called a bitch. Hopefully this puts an end to her stupid career.

learn how to read she said I'm not not a feminist which means am a feminist. So am reporting you because she does believe in femism

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

MonsterARTPOP
8 minutes ago, Varys said:

learn how to read she said I'm not not a feminist which means am a feminist. So am reporting you because she does believe in femism

Go ahead if that makes u happy. Not very feminist of her to trash mainly black woman cause she's jealous of their success. 

Varys
3 minutes ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

Go ahead if that makes u happy. Not very feminist of her to trash mainly black woman cause she's jealous of their success. 

I agree but its also not very feminist of you to call her a dumb bitch. Don't be a hypocrit sis

MonsterARTPOP
Just now, Varys said:

I agree but its also not very feminist of you to call her a dumb bitch. Don't be a hypocrit sis

It fits the behaviour she has shown these days.

Varys
Just now, MonsterARTPOP said:

It fits the behaviour she has shown these days.

that doesn't excuse your behaviour. Your not any better then her

Allan

Lana needs to read more about feminism. Feminism teaches woman to know their worth, be confident, never let anyone put them down and be aware of their rights. She can be/do all of that while still being a delicate, soft girl. Maybe she's too fixated with the feminist portrayed by the entertainment industry, but the "real life" feminist could be as soft and delicate as she could be. Her comment could even be interpreted as problematic in the sense that she's projecting a wrong image onto actual feminist girls.

Edit: also she seems to be unaware of her social media presence. She has 16.4 million followers, it's common sense to be extra thoughtful of your words because we all know how thirsty the gossip world is.

brucee

she's just trying to be brave and express opinions. She's sick of the double standard society puts on women. And she doesn't wants to be misjudged.

It's probably not always on point on the articulation. Trump seems to be the new Godwin point... Idk but she faced critics about glamourising abuse when she's simply been open about it. 

For example 'he hit me and it felt like a kiss' (Ultraviolence) is a quote from an eponymous song that is a denunciation of how domestic abuse works... So I think people just don't get her. And I think what pisses her off is when it's by other females. 

hello hello baby.

Lana is really trying to benefit from the Rain On Me promo with this calling out of Ariana

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b71cd09536c1a31dbee

Ladle Ghoulash
15 hours ago, Maleficent said:

his career doesnt rely on the promotion of his person 

It does rely on the exploitation of his workers and on the manipulation of tax legislation, but that’s a different story.

MelbHawker

There's a way to communicate a message like this to people and her way of doing it wasn't it. :toofunny:

Archived