đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana's final note

Maleficent

Featured Posts

Maleficent
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

lmfaoooooo i cant so **** everyone who was offended by it cuz compared to the number of actual poc on the planet that a tiny group :air: do u hear yourself???

not at all what I said. 

my point was let's not act like everyone on this planet is outraged by her post, its a select few and they represent the majority. obviously there feelings are valid, but they're not representative 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fanta
3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

people are not offended by what she was saying on her post just how she said it. she had no reason to mention those women. none of their no.1 songs are about any of the subject matters lana writes/ used to write about. hell kehlani does not even have a top 10 let alone a no.1. she sounded bitter af mentioning kehlani

lana's most successful eras have been BTD/ PAR and UV lol where she did talk about those subjects heavily. it's not like some big publication wrote an article criticizing her past lyrics recently to make her go off like this cuz critics have been up her ass lately blowing compliments. the whole thing is literally out of nowhere. this feels like one of those quarantine-making my brain explode-realization moments that she posted for the world to see.

she offended some of the women she mentioned and when they talked to her she basically ignored them. is that not stubborn and problematic behavior? like how high up you butt do u have to be to not understand that a lot of people were offended by your post and still keep writing dumb **** 'defending' yourself. pls

I don’t think she was defending herself, she’s very clearly saying I read what you said and I don’t care. In other words, I said what I said. As she should do.

I’m not backing down from my statements for some overly sensitive brats on the internet. If people are so mad about what they perceive as racism then go and cancel 6ix9ine, vote Trump out of office and end police brutality and eliminate hate crime. I’m so over y’all wasting your outrage over minuscule matters. 

blankpaper

Ugh I was going to stay out of the Lana stuff

Are people too dumb or too petty and dramatic to read between the lines of a couple clumsily worded statements and understand what she’s saying? And that this isn’t just a problem in the music industry but in society as a whole? Women are constantly vilified for being too soft, too strong, too sexual, too prudish, etc etc. One end of the spectrum there is becoming more accepted, and she’s upset that the other end isn’t as well. There’s more than one way to be a woman. That’s basically what she’s saying—both should be accepted. She’s not shading other women jfc 

as for glamorizing abuse, talking about it isn’t glamorizing it. “He hit me and it felt like a kiss” is just what it feels like in the middle of an abusive relationship for a lot of people. It’s not glamorizing or romanticizing, it’s her experience. And back to women being vilified for everything—we are vilified for being victims and it’s so fcked up 

im probably gonna log out for awhile because this is worded poorly and people are gonna twist it into something it’s not 🙄

reality’s tight if the music is right

spector
16 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

not being a feminist is vastly different from being an "anti-feminist" 

well, if she still believes in the "female fragility" bullshit (in 2020, in the post-#metoo era), which, in her case, translates to being okay with (even glamorizing/normalizing) being subordinated to men in toxic relationships—that, in my book :ally:, reads as anti-feminist because she's annulling the hard-earned achievements of the feminist movement of the past decades. anticipating a new wave of feminism centering on "female fragility" is literally setting the movement back :rip: 

e.g. none of us are christ but that doesn't mean you are the anti-chirst

:air: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

blankpaper
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

If people are so mad about what they perceive as racism then go and cancel 6ix9ine, vote Trump out of office and end police brutality and eliminate hate crime. I’m so over y’all wasting your outrage over minuscule matters. 

👏 👏 👏 

reality’s tight if the music is right

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

not at all what I said. 

my point was let's not act like everyone on this planet is outraged by her post, its a select few and they represent the majority. obviously there feelings are valid, but they're not representative 

sis majority poc are criticizing her and u said  its a small group of people but its the......majority???? make it make sense

ofc not everyone on the planet is outraged by her post :air: like that's literally  impossible :air: 

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

If people are so mad about what they perceive as racism then go and cancel 6ix9ine, vote Trump out of office and end police brutality and eliminate hate crime. I’m so over y’all wasting your outrage over minuscule matters. 

meryl-arquette.gif

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

why does that even matter? how is it "not helping". it's just meant to fit her feed better than a yellow notes app page...y'all read too much into it

I find it a bit theatrical. The devil is in the details, you know.

littlepotter
48 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

us: lana sis check why you're coming for woc and making things about you that aren't about you

lana: y'all are TRUMP SUPPORTERS i am BEAUTIFUL, STRONG and FRAGILE this new feminism isn't about me and IT SUCKS

Where did she "come" for them? Did you not read what she just said once again? This is why it's hard for me to take opinions seriously when you guys are doing nothing but A) disregarding the valid points she's making to push a narrative or B) saying she should shut up which is very wrong imo.

chaeri pls

Maleficent
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

sis majority poc are criticizing her and u said  its a small group of people but its the......majority???? make it make sense

ofc not everyone on the planet is outraged by her post :air: like that's literally  impossible :air: 

out of a small group of POC who took the time to reply to her letter, the majority of them criticized her. what's confusing. 

weed

"if you're mad at racism go and change the entire structure of our society on your own then" great points, beautiful points

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I don’t think she was defending herself, she’s very clearly saying I read what you said and I don’t care. In other words, I said what I said. As she should do.

I’m not backing down from my statements for some overly sensitive brats on the internet. If people are so mad about what they perceive as racism then go and cancel 6ix9ine, vote Trump out of office and end police brutality and eliminate hate crime. I’m so over y’all wasting your outrage over minuscule matters. 

huh? people are sad and mad that one of their faves is saying dumb **** on the internet that has hurt/ offended people esp poc and is not interested in listening to said poc fans and won't back down on her tone-deaf statements. that's all. no one's OUTRAGED and trying to get her jailed :smh:

elijahfan
8 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I was waiting for someone to pick up on the book :billie:

I mean, how can she expect to be taken seriously? :toofunny:

littlepotter
40 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

lol she unfollowed ariana but still follows that bachelorette girl hannah brown who i unfollowed a couple days ago for rapping the n word then laughing about it when she got called out im over her bye lana

:smh: 

chaeri pls

Archived