💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana's final note

Maleficent

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Of course she had to mention she has a book coming out... :ladyhaha:

And the way she's basically insulting everyone who had something to say about her first message, like... Lana, gurl, did it occur to you that the problem might have been your phrasing? If you had been perfectly clear the first time around, you wouldn't need to keep going on and on and on about it.

Also, I still have no clue what point she's trying to make, so looks like that 2nd message failed as well. Waiting for a 3rd explanation with her basically talking about her upcoming spoken-word record in the middle of some rich girl nonsense.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fanta
6 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

The winds blew over in a day and she’s back at it. Take a break from social media, sis. It’s making her look bad no matter how she words it at this point 

That’s not her problem if people don’t want to comprehend and rush to call someone racist over literally nothing.

I thought her comparing her situation with the artists mentioned had nothing to do with it, however I very clearly realized her issues were with the critics because I recall they used to always drag her for her lyrics. She flat out spells it out in her post and mentions the indie artists or whatever.

If people are dumb, it’s not Lana’s fault to fix it. I’m glad she’s standing her ground, society is sensitive over the wrong things. Meanwhile the Kardashian-Jenners have been culture appropriating and black-fishing for years and white people get mad when they’re called out.

It is what it is, people just pick and choose based on who they like.

I’m gonna have to side with Lana on this one. She’s not in the wrong whatsoever. You cannot tell anyone how to feel. 

So now she's calling the POC who were offended by what she said Trump supporters? :huntyga:

Ladle Ghoulash
19 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

We love quasi intellectualism. 3rd wave feminism is literally the re-appropriation of the male gaze. Does she mean 4th wave feminism? 

weed
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

she does. girls a billionaire 

and Jeff Bezos has 150x more lmao but he ain't getting likes 

Maleficent
Just now, Brecht said:

So now she's calling the POC who were offended by what she said Trump supporters? :huntyga:

or "hyper liberals" which is probably true. lets not act like all POC everywhere were offended--it was a small group 

Maleficent
1 minute ago, weed said:

and Jeff Bezos has 150x more lmao but he ain't getting likes 

his career doesnt rely on the promotion of his person 

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

That’s not her problem if people don’t want to comprehend and rush to call someone racist over literally nothing.

I thought her comparing her situation with the artists mentioned had nothing to do with it, however I very clearly realized her issues were with the critics because I recall they used to always drag her for her lyrics. She flat out spells it out in her post and mentions the indie artists or whatever.

If people are dumb, it’s not Lana’s fault to fix it. I’m glad she’s standing her ground, society is sensitive over the wrong things. Meanwhile the Kardashian-Jenners have been culture appropriating and black-fishing for years and white people get mad when they’re called out.

It is what it is, people just pick and choose based on who they like.

im def not one of them. i love lana to heaven and back she's my 2nd fave behind gaga. but if i think she's in the wrong i'll call her out on it and by the looks of it, some of the women she mentioned in her post did too and she basically asked them to **** off like ????? idk what's going on with her

Lextyr97

She’s being so annoying now. Rain On Me is out. No one gives a **** about what she said anymore 😂

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

or "hyper liberals" which is probably true. lets not act like all POC everywhere were offended--it was a small group 

def not a small group 70% of the poc who saw her post were offended at least a little bit. the only one's who defended her were hardcore stans . but i can promise you with this new post it's going to get worse

Maleficent
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

def not a small group 70% of the poc who saw her post were offended at least a little bit. the only one's who defended her were hardcore stans . but i can promise you with this new post it's going to get worse

70% of all POC were offended? Pls...

Fanta
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

im def not one of them. i love lana to heaven and back she's my 2nd fave behind gaga. but if i think she's in the wrong i'll call her out on it and by the looks of it, some of the women she mentioned in her post did too and she basically asked them to **** off like ????? idk what's going on with her

As they should, people want to be offended all the time. My understanding was her saying they all sang about extremes in their relationships be it sexual, romantic or infidelity and when she sang about her extremes (as volatile as they were) she got dragged. She then addressed the said staggers, critics and indie artists, not the main pop ladies, so why is everyone offended?

Damon

ugh her team really needs to rake her phone away :toofunny: it's just getting worse

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived