Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana's final note

Maleficent

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

The winds blew over in a day and she’s back at it. Take a break from social media, sis. It’s making her look bad no matter how she words it at this point 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
Just now, Nickolas724 said:

I wonder where all this came from, Lana is my number 2 next to gaga it kinda sucks seeing her do all this because no matter what she’s gonna get backlash 

I swear it’s cause of all of us Are quarantining And thinking about the meaning of life and ****

Maleficent
3 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

damn her career was really born to die :bradley:

girl pls her original letter has more likes than Gaga's ROM single cover

Sickness

Just shut up sis. Like put your mask on and go outside for a minute.

Evan Peters
2 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Lol I’ll stan Lana again when her album comes in September but she’s officially pissed me off why does she keep on talking 

She wouldn’t even be receiving backlash if she left names out or just went on a live and said this. Her way of writing definitely made it worse 

emma roberts is an abuser

crybrowz

When she said "Despite the feedback I heard from several people that I mentioned in a complimentary way whether it be Ariana or Doja Cat." Does that mean they said smth to her?

It looks like she unfollowed Ariana. Ari still follows her though. I really want them to still be on good terms :ohno:
Lanz why you gotta run your mouth like that :deadbanana: Esp coming off the critical acclaim of NFR

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

Just shut up sis. Like put your mask on and go outside for a minute.

im just going to pretend that quarantine is making her go thru some stuff and ignore this when the new album comes out unless she keeps digging her grave

Fanta

I am the first person to drag some of y’all here who are ignorant regarding race/racism/injustice towards minorities and so on...

HOWEVER, there is a huge trend with randoms coming after what they may perceive as a racist controversy to show off how they’re such inclusive allies when the situation has nothing to do with it. 

Lana’s post, as ignorant as it may have come ACROSS, had nothing to do with racism and the only reason people thought so was because of the artists she named who ARE at the moment some of the biggest.

I’ve seen black (yeah, let’s be blunt here) people say white pop stans wanting the hip hop phase to simmer down is a racist desire because we don’t want to see them win.

There is a HUGE difference between the disgusting acts of racism and hate-crimes we see/hear on the news and idiots that are on social media who consider any slight to a person of colour race-motivated.

In Lana’s instance, it wasn’t. There will come a day when these conversations will be had where race will be off the table and people will talk about how many artists were given a pass/put on because others didn’t want to be called racist. That conversation, however, will not be held today because people are still creaming their pants at the thought of getting a viral “look at me I’m an ally” tweet. Next.

weed
4 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Kylie Jenner has the biggest career of anyone on earth ig

Gaga Lazuli

2020 is so wild. Lana sis what has gone into you? 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Skabi
5 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

no its like cancel culture, no one really gets cancelled

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Amphetamine said:

When she said "Despite the feedback I heard from several people that I mentioned in a complimentary way whether it be Ariana or Doja Cat." Does that mean they said smth to her?

It looks like she unfollowed Ariana. Ari still follows her though. I really want them to still be on good terms :ohno:

lol she unfollowed ariana but still follows that bachelorette girl hannah brown who i unfollowed a couple days ago for rapping the n word then laughing about it when she got called out im over her bye lana

ice bear

Lana pls make use of your recent hyperactivity on instagram and promote R.O.M. 💕

ice heard one side from above

"in what will inevitably become a new wave/3rd wave of feminism that is rapidly approaching"

am I reading this wrong or does she genuinely not realize third-wave feminism began in the early 1990s and that we're already in a fourth wave? sis is behind the times lol

⚡🐲

Maleficent
1 minute ago, weed said:

Kylie Jenner has the biggest career of anyone on earth ig

she does. girls a billionaire 

Archived