Lana's final note

Maleficent

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angelm

Waiting for:

"Why can Gaga and Ariana sing about let it “Rain On Them” and be praised about it, while I get shammed for singing about how much I love Golden Showers”.

5b8e108971e2c780e81348d52f2c0e55.jpg 

darkchylde

us: lana sis check why you're coming for woc and making things about you that aren't about you

lana: y'all are TRUMP SUPPORTERS i am BEAUTIFUL, STRONG and FRAGILE this new feminism isn't about me and IT SUCKS

flyaway

What I don't get is what does her issues with people saying she glamourizes abusive relationships have to do with female pop stars having a #1 hit for being sexy? :oprah:

I thought she was gonna make a point about how women have to become sexy to be relevant, and when they just showcase their talents they are ignored. 

Maleficent
1 minute ago, alicefromabove said:

What I don't get is what does her issues with people saying she glamourizes abusive relationships have to do with female pop stars having a #1 hit for being sexy? :oprah:

look at kelahi, doja, cadri lyrics. they sing about a lot of the same kind of thing lana does. 

BUtterfield 8

Lol I’ll stan Lana again when her album comes in September but she’s officially pissed me off why does she keep on talking 

Nickypie101

I wonder where all this came from, Lana is my number 2 next to gaga it kinda sucks seeing her do all this because no matter what she’s gonna get backlash 

ZiggyZiggs

at this point idek wtf she's talking about. like she's really out here saying random things when people criticized her post for the women she mentioned, im on the verge of unstanning wtf

Goldfish

Lana I love u. I agree with everything you said and I understand what you meant from the start when the majority of others didn’t. But...

leave it now :saladga:

it’s doing you more harm than good at this point 

I invented post-its

Prostitute Barbie

I’m not trying to be rude or say something hateful but is she drinking again :billie:

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Lol I’ll stan Lana again when her album comes in September but she’s officially pissed me off why does she keep on talking 

inb4 someone says "so you want her just shut up outside her music and not have opinions like a hUmAN bEinG, you must be a trump supporter" 

Archived