Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Tiktoker accuses rom was plagiarized

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

auburn

I'd be more inclined to believe her if that song is actually good :lmao:

Also if anything it sounds like she's copying Ariana but go off sis get you 10 minutes of fame. 

Katsuki Bakugo

I’d rather be dry but at least I’m alive 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Nuggets

Yeah this girl totally knows what she's saying is ridiculous and she also knows people will give her attention for that.

Just nod and smile y'all :poot:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Mister G

Who are these randoms today coming out of nowhere? Again, someone add this girl to the list with that crazy guy who claims Shallow ripped off his song.

Stef666

ew

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

Jose P

Imagine thinking you’re important enough for Gaga and Ariana to copy your lyrics :sharon:

CautiousLurker

I guess accusing ROM of plagarism is the thing rn :neyde:

You know what... honestly, I think that's sort of a good sign - it means the song is getting more traction and it's bringing out all these wonderful selfless individuals out of the woodwork :vegas:

NewUsername

I had tears in my eyes while watching the ROM video for the first time today. Did Gaga copy me in a reverse chromatican experience way before she actually even could? :duck::derpga:

elijahfan
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

I had tears in my eyes while watching the ROM video for the first time today. Did Gaga copy me in a reverse chromatican experience way before she actually even could? :duck::derpga:

You better have a good lawyer, sis :wtfga:

Archived