💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga still planning many more MVs!

dit

Featured Posts

monketsharona
10 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Franchement, après avoir appris qu'ils ont terminé la vidéo ROM quelques jours avant le verrouillage, il est devenu assez évident pour moi qu'il n'y a pas d'autre vidéo dans le bidon d'atmosphère, alors ... Je ne retiendrais pas mon souffle pour le prochain clip vidéo tbh. Dieu merci, ROM est un service et, espérons-le, nous gardera nourris pendant des mois.

Blade from ATRL confirmed few weeks ago Gaga has filmed another video completely. And she was already starting working on another one

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Blade from ATRL confirmed few weeks ago Gaga has filmed another video completely. And she was already starting working on another one

Prays for Babylon or Sour Candy

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Rudz Xinc
10 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I don't like either, but do you think the giant gaga in ROM looks like animated?

No, and I'm pretty sure it's not.

Look at those clowns

Dayman
4 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

I still think they should plan a third video to be animated. No video that is not a Skype call is likely by Fall 2020. And Chromatica really would fit well with an anime style video.

Animated videos still require a lot of people to work on them - unless they do an independent animator. But the results could be lacking still. Animation takes A LONG time to get something good. Just look at Duas animated video. It its art direction is nice - but the actual delivery is meh. Music videos never get a budget suitable for quality animation nor do they get the time frame. A GOOD animated video would need months of work.

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Rudz Xinc said:

No, and I'm pretty sure it's not.

I mean looks like :billie:

Hit me a message and say hi !

gaggs
5 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

I still think they should plan a third video to be animated. No video that is not a Skype call is likely by Fall 2020. And Chromatica really would fit well with an anime style video.

Or a Doll Version :ohwell:

Spoiler

:billie: Jk

Spoiler

No shade towards her BTW

HausOfMiklaus

I would kill for videos for Free Woman, Babylon, the Elton John and Blackpink collabs.... wait am I being greedy?

You know that I’m greedy for luv :ohwell:

Rudz Xinc
26 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I mean looks like :billie:

:ladyhaha:

But it doesn't look animated for me. :billie:

Look at those clowns

elijahfan
13 hours ago, I Bow Down To Pray said:

She still has whatever she was filming at that Warner Bros lot in NYC

There's a WB lot in NYC? She filmed something in NYC? Please someone, enlighten me

confused britney spears GIF

elijahfan
9 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Let's hope so....

Archived