Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga still planning many more MVs!

dit

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart
3 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Not you totally ignoring 3 full albums in between those two periods you mentioned... 

Idk why people keep counting C2C (a JAZZ DUET COVER album) and ASIB (a soundtrack) as actual Gaga albums. They're definetly eras. But there's a reason why Gaga calls Chromatica LG6

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I Bow Down To Pray
6 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Quite frankly, after learning they finished the ROM video days before the lockdown, it's become pretty obvious to me there's no other video in the can atm, sooo.... I wouldn't hold my breath for the next music video tbh. Thank God ROM is a serve and will hopefully keep us fed for months.

She still has whatever she was filming at that Warner Bros lot in NYC

RichAssPiss

I still think they should plan a third video to be animated. No video that is not a Skype call is likely by Fall 2020. And Chromatica really would fit well with an anime style video.

BonoMarryTheNight

I REALLY HOPE SHE FILMS A MV WITH BLACKPIK FOR SOUR CANDY OHH GAWD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72e8D1uShwM

Loyalty

The streets are empty right now, so this rumour might be a hard one to swallow. I hope this does happen though :huntyga:

mister max

Can she fly to south korea to film one with BLACKPINK please :huntyga:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Killa

The street says

Girl, that's worse than  having a baby informer on netflix and nephew on facebook together.

Next video could be made without many people, i dont want next to have dance routine at all. We were fed, give us a sine from above or something else with a good story and amazing visuals. She can still do it on chromatica, people do other things than dancing there, i imagine

Than a sour candy full gaga vs kpop pour confetti

Guest Adarsh

Reliable insiders have already confirmed that a third video is ready to be released + fourth one is half done. I’m surprised  you guys don’t keep up with that :poot:

Schwerk

I think if she gets the right people involved she could do something really great in these circumstances.

Kim her assistant is quarantined with Gaga and seems to have a passion for filmmaking. She may even have studied it, I don't know. But I think with the right equipment, lighting and planning, they could make something cool/cute. 

I mean Gaga did film these at her current home low budget:

(This looks a bit simple for a music video but with better editing and framing it can work)

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Helxig

Well with the ROM music video gaining a million views an hour for the first 15 hours I expect there to be a lot of hype for the album, and if the album sells well she might get more backing for more videos!

Here's hoping! I want to fully explore the world of Chromatica as deeply as possible this era!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

NewUsername
5 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

Idk why people keep counting C2C (a JAZZ DUET COVER album) and ASIB (a soundtrack) as actual Gaga albums. They're definetly eras. But there's a reason why Gaga calls Chromatica LG6

because it's her 6th solo full studio album, which doesn't take away that C2C and ASIB are still her albums... :awkney:
It just sounds extremely rude to act like they don't exist.

Linus Gaga
8 hours ago, Rudz Xinc said:

I don't like the idea of having animated music video.

I don't like either, but do you think the giant gaga in ROM looks like animated?

Hit me a message and say hi !

numb the flame
4 hours ago, I Bow Down To Pray said:

She still has whatever she was filming at that Warner Bros lot in NYC

wasn't that ROM? I think Ariana lives in NYC

Archived