rumor

Gaga still planning many more MVs!

dit

Featured Posts

President Biden
1 hour ago, JaysAMess said:

Let Robert Rodriguez film them all.

Lowkey.

Wb Laurieann Gibson though. She did Judas, a total serve of a video, which had a heavy dance element like the Chromatica tracks so far

I got drunk

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Yep, Wall Street Journal article: "But the packed calendar for promoting the album, which included a surprise headlining slot at the yearly Coachella music festival, was wiped completely clean. Campbell says his team 'is now having to rethink, in a very short period of time, what that output looks like with a much more limited amount of resources we have to work with.'"

It's also quite obvious there's more than performances that won't be able to go as planned, like international promo. And things we all look forward to like airport or street looks, stuff that help building the look of an era in the fans' general consciousness. Maybe there are some more magazine photoshoots we haven't seen yet, but they obviously couldn't do an unlimited amount of things in 2 months, we're meant to reach a stop once all they've planned pre-corona is revealed.

yep, that is true. But I'd hope they also came up with some new things during the 1 month postponement and are continuing to plan now as well.

President Biden
51 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

or maybe we get animated videos? it would fit the vibe perfectly

It’d be really cool if for a few non-single album tracks, if she did this. It’d be special for the fans who are into more experimental songs that never get a full budget music video. I have a feeling Enigma is going to be one of those songs (mainly bc she just hasn’t talked about it & thematically is likely odd). If partnered with like Pokemon or a video game to release an animated video. Ugh the slay

I got drunk

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

yep, that is true. But I'd hope they also came up with some new things during the 1 month postponement and are continuing to plan now as well.

For sure. But there's so much you can do... FaceTime interviews and green screen performances are getting real old. But like I said, I know they'll do their best. And shooting something in a closed studio under the right health safety measures isn't something in the realm of the impossible in the near future.

elijahfan
57 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

If done well, that would be really cool and buy them some time until they can go back in a proper film studio.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, high heeled fem said:

Don’t see why not she’s on top again... :ohwell:

GUY cancelled...not she's G.O.T......

...a #1 :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, high heeled fem said:

Don’t see why not she’s on top again... :ohwell:

Bite me @Gilly 

Rudz Xinc

After the slayage, all music video budget spent on ROM, so we're not getting anymore music videos. :trollga:

Beside, without Chromatica Tour, I don't understand how they are going to get back all the money they're invested on Chromatica era.

I have a feeling they will be cancelling a lot of music videos plan, and some other plans.

Look at those clowns

Hebi

I just hope the next one got less chroreographies and more storyline even tho I love chroreographies but I miss that side of her music videos

chromaticainmyhead
13 minutes ago, President Biden said:

It’d be really cool if for a few non-single album tracks, if she did this. It’d be special for the fans who are into more experimental songs that never get a full budget music video. I have a feeling Enigma is going to be one of those songs (mainly bc she just hasn’t talked about it & thematically is likely odd). If partnered with like Pokemon or a video game to release an animated video. Ugh the slay

yes that‘s what I was thinking about too! Promo single having an animated music video would be really cute. Maybe they can use holograms for an official MV? 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

President Biden
8 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

After the slayage, all music video budget spent on ROM, so we're not getting anymore music videos. :trollga:

Beside, without Chromatica Tour, I don't understand how they are going to get back all the money they're invested on Chromatica era.

I have a feeling they will be cancelling a lot of music videos plan, and some other plans.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gaga is funding it herself like she did with GUY.

Ntm, she has a lot of money to spend from Enigma

I got drunk

Rudz Xinc

I don't like the idea of having animated music video.

Look at those clowns

Rudz Xinc
10 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Hopefully we'll get more. Because I can feel that she got so much already planned out.

Look at those clowns

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, venusinmyhead said:

I agree, but just for single No 3. Usually singles get a 2 month period between them, so an animated vid in July would make perfect sense. Later singles could then be real life as pandemic restrictions will (hopefully) become looser by then. 

chromaticainmyhead
42 minutes ago, President Biden said:

let‘s pray ROM has impact and longevity so Interscope is investing more in Chromatica.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived