Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga still planning many more MVs!

dit

Featured Posts

Dayman
4 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

That's not a rumor. Nicola said in a live that they were filming a mv but quarintine came in the middle of shooting.

Though I can't remember if he actually said MUSIC VIDEO but I do recall him saying that the guy they're working with is amazing at making videos.

My money is on another mv

The rumor part I think was more so the fact that it was like 75% finished. If they even are able to just shoot some extra scenes to complete that one and then release it and pick production back up once things are more widely open we could be in a good spot.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
10 minutes ago, Enigma said:

We survived post-ARTPOP to pre-Chromatica.

We can survive for a few months with ROM :tony:

Not you totally ignoring 3 full albums in between those two periods you mentioned... 

ELECTROHEART

I think the fact that ROM mv was filmed days before the lockdown doesn't mean she have no more videos recorded, maybe ROM was filmed by that time bc of the schedule of Ari, who knows :ohwell:

She doesn't have to film the videos in order of release :vegas:

Maybe we will have Babylon MV in a few months :trollga:

18 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

or maybe we get animated videos? it would fit the vibe perfectly

Ew, no :billie:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Enigma
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

Not you totally ignoring 3 full albums in between those two periods you mentioned... 

Sorry, Cheek to Cheek was a cute era

AndrewGr

She could shoot an iconic video at her home with proper crew and maybe dancers. Let's not forget where she lives... :bon:

Helix

At the very least I think they'll try and get some video out for Sour Candy... both Gaga and BLACKPINK would be stupid not to capitalize on every inch of that collab lol, it's big for both of them 

elijahfan
19 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

What I DO hope is that after the full blown promo, that it doesn't suddenly stop, but rather stretches out, in a slower pace.

Well, that's precisely the problem... Bobby basically said the entire promo slate was swiped clean, so the best we can hope for the next few months are a couple of FaceTime interviews, and that's pretty much it. I hope people understand we're not getting a regular era this time around. Of course, I'd loved to be surprised, but I'm trying to be realistic, there's not much they can do. No video, no photoshoot, no appearance, no performance, no street style... I mean, the gurl is basically promoting in her own merch right now, so that's as far as we'll go regarding looks.

So we're getting fed this week and the next one with everything they planned pre-corona, but I'm kinda scared of the drought that awaits us after that. Then again, it's nobody's fault - I'd rather have the album now than next year. They'll definitely do the best they can.

ThisGuyTony

I still believe the rumor that another video was done and another one was partially complete. 

NewUsername
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, that's precisely the problem... Bobby basically said the entire promo slate was swiped clean, so the best we can hope for the next few months are a couple of FaceTime interviews, and that's pretty much it. I hope people understand we're not getting a regular era this time around. Of course, I'd loved to be surprised, but I'm trying to be realistic, there's not much they can do. No video, no photoshoot, no appearance, no performance, no street style... I mean, the gurl is basically promoting in her own merch right now, so that's as far as we'll go regarding looks.

So we're getting fed this week and the next one with everything they planned pre-corona, but I'm kinda scared of the drought that awaits us after that. Then again, it's nobody's fault - I'd rather have the album now than next year. They'll definitely do the best they can.

Did he say this in that interview that was released yesterday? I still have to read it.

But didn't Blade say everything but the original performances was still going to come as planned? And @LaMaisonGaga said there's still lots of photoshoots coming?

elijahfan
20 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I agree she changes her mind on singles a lot. This one made sense because Ariana is a big collaboration. She could have planned and executed a video for one of her other songs if they're trying to convey versatility of the album. She seems to have had an idea of some of the things she wanted for this era considering last year's Met and using Babylon for HL. And she could've used HL music reception to test the water for a single. I just don't wanna shoot down the idea. Especially if another video was the continuation or prequel to SL since they might use the desert and thus shoot back to back. 

The fans are already complaining the Stupid Love setting wasn't diverse enough, there would be a riot if we'd get another video in the desert. I guess we'll have to wait and see... and probably wait some more.

Illuminati Freak

Didn't Mr. S or Blade say Gaga was dropping another music video with the album a while back?

Enzo

Is this tweet the source? 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Did he say this in that interview that was released yesterday? I still have to read it.

But didn't Blade say everything but the original performances was still going to come as planned? And @LaMaisonGaga said there's still lots of photoshoots coming?

Yep, Wall Street Journal article: "But the packed calendar for promoting the album, which included a surprise headlining slot at the yearly Coachella music festival, was wiped completely clean. Campbell says his team 'is now having to rethink, in a very short period of time, what that output looks like with a much more limited amount of resources we have to work with.'"

It's also quite obvious there's more than performances that won't be able to go as planned, like international promo. And things we all look forward to like airport or street looks, stuff that help building the look of an era in the fans' general consciousness. Maybe there are some more magazine photoshoots we haven't seen yet, but they obviously couldn't do an unlimited amount of things in 2 months, we're meant to reach a stop once all they've planned pre-corona is revealed.

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Is this tweet the source? 

Twitter is our main source of information nowadays. Can't wait for the ROM video with White Tribe Ari in a cave under a waterfall.

Archived