Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga still planning many more MVs!

dit

Featured Posts

Economy

Please do one with blackpink :giveup:

Rain on Me has a bit if a K-Pop style dancing and visuals and it slayed so it would totally slay with blackpink!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackCrown

ROM mv was shot days before the lockdown, but another mv could have been shot before, shooting depends on the availability of every person that needs to be on the set, so they could have shot another video earlier even if they planned to release it after ROM.

But honestly, even if it's possible I don't think it happened

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Genuine Guy 09

Thank u for sharing @dit she does God's work

And yes. Looking at the slayage of this maybe Ari should feature on the other MVs :flower:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

TortureMeOnReplay
7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

You know how Gaga and her team keep changing their minds about singles... They also don't know yet which album tracks will be enjoyed the most, so it would make no sense to make a list of pre-planned singles and shoot a bunch of videos in advance, it doesn't work like that. Also, making a video takes time: there's only so much you can plan and shoot in a month. Right now, with the elements that we know, I would be absolutely surprised to learn there's another video ready.

I agree she changes her mind on singles a lot. This one made sense because Ariana is a big collaboration. She could have planned and executed a video for one of her other songs if they're trying to convey versatility of the album. She seems to have had an idea of some of the things she wanted for this era considering last year's Met and using Babylon for HL. And she could've used HL music reception to test the water for a single. I just don't wanna shoot down the idea. Especially if another video was the continuation or prequel to SL since they might use the desert and thus shoot back to back. 

BlackCrown

We'll have a Quarantica video like Ava Max did :vegas:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

MiQuenDroid

I really hope Free Woman  Babylon and Sour Candy will have a MV. 

All I ever wanted was love...

27monster27

I think we will get at least one video per tribe.

Stupid Love - Mostly about the pink tribe.

Rain On Me - Mostly about the purple tribe.

he/him/his

WhiskeyLikeMisery
24 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Let Robert Rodriguez film them all.

He better film FW or I'll riot. 

pop ate my heart
4 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Apparently Rain On Me wrapped and a third video was mostly shot but not completed has been the rumor since lock down started.

That's not a rumor. Nicola said in a live that they were filming a mv but quarintine came in the middle of shooting.

Though I can't remember if he actually said MUSIC VIDEO but I do recall him saying that the guy they're working with is amazing at making videos.

My money is on another mv

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

CHROMATICA sounds like a very visual album, id like to see her explore the different themes. Hopefully when lockdown is over she can do a few more things MV's, photoshoots, promo etc.

The Edge Of Glory

If she has one already recorded, they can release one video like Britney Spears with Break The Ice, if she can't do anything with corona around.

(Please Babylon and Sour Candy)

:ohwell::cryga:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Animal Claws
21 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Do we know if she's at all filmed anything else between or even before SL & the ROM shoot?

There's a 3rd video recorded right before the lockdown but it remains unfinished.

BornAsUnic0rn

I‘d rather her team working on being able to do performances in a special setting on TV Shows and in Germany we have things like Car-Concerts, something like that would be amazing, maybe livestream it? To give SL and more importantly ROM their moment.

and then afterwards work on videos for single 3.

pop ate my heart
7 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

sadly some fans will be impatient immediately again, instead of basking in all the things we will have gotten by then.

What I DO hope is that after the full blown promo, that it doesn't suddenly stop, but rather stretches out, in a slower pace. Like, 80% of the promo that's still to come between now and June 12th or 19th for example and then use the other 20% over the next coming summer months, to keep Chromatica going until the next peak for the third single.

And then maybe in October or so a third official single with promo.
Holiday season quieter in Chromatica world itself, but having Gaga in holiday related things and events for example.
Then in February 4th single with promo and hope for enough success to have a 5th single some weeks before the start of The Chromatica Ball Tour.

I really hope the era stretches out until the Chromatica Ball arrives, as far as that may be. I'm really loving everything related to this album so far tbh

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Archived