yeah yeah we heard that before with every album

I'm gonna believe it when I see at least 4 videos:huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
2 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I don't think the ROM timeline has much to do with her ability to film videos. It depends on who she needs. Director availability, and probably even harder to get, Ariana. I don't wanna say you're blatantly wrong, but it might be something to consider. Another consideration is if a set is available/built.

Do we know if she's at all filmed anything else between or even before SL & the ROM shoot?

Katsuki Bakugo
7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Quite frankly, after learning they finished the ROM video days before the lockdown, it's become pretty obvious to me there's no other video in the can atm, sooo.... I wouldn't hold my breath for the next music video tbh. Thank God ROM is a serve and will hopefully keep us fed for months.

We have the album. We can wait.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

geusst1235
11 minutes ago, dit said:

a DREAM COME TRUE! but to be honest he probably charges a lot for that brilliant quality and also I kind of like eras to have diverse mv directors. when one director does all the videos it feels a bit boring after a while because you can tell it came from one director and though that may seem consistent ...it just is sort of boring to me a little. I do hope she works with Lawrence (?) the guy who did Bad Romance and the Hunger Games movies! and also maybe someone new? like a female! Floria Sigsmund (?) would be great for the Chromatica aesthetics imo!

Floria Sigismondi's work with Marilyn Manson on The Beautiful People video was amazing so yes please lol. I imagine that she would probably execute Gaga's vision quite well.

NewUsername
3 minutes ago, dit said:

a DREAM COME TRUE! but to be honest he probably charges a lot for that brilliant quality and also I kind of like eras to have diverse mv directors. when one director does all the videos it feels a bit boring after a while because you can tell it came from one director and though that may seem consistent ...it just is sort of boring to me a little. I do hope she works with Lawrence (?) the guy who did Bad Romance and the Hunger Games movies! and also maybe someone new? like a female! Floria Sigsmund (?) would be great for the Chromatica aesthetics imo!

I think Lawrence would charge a shitload of money right now! 

OT: The master art piece that ROM is keeps us fed for some time, like @elijahfan says, so it should have its momentum. The next video should wait a bit + that will give it more chance of being made in better conditions again. Third MV in August or September the earliest I'd say, and by then hopefully the situation is good enough to allow all/most of the things needed for filming in (almost) the normal way.

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I don't think the ROM timeline has much to do with her ability to film videos. It depends on who she needs. Director availability, and probably even harder to get, Ariana. I don't wanna say you're blatantly wrong, but it might be something to consider. Another consideration is if a set is available/built.

You know how Gaga and her team keep changing their minds about singles... They also don't know yet which album tracks will be enjoyed the most, so it would make no sense to make a list of pre-planned singles and shoot a bunch of videos in advance, it doesn't work like that. Also, making a video takes time: there's only so much you can plan and shoot in a month. Right now, with the elements that we know, I would be absolutely surprised to learn there's another video ready.

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

We have the album. We can wait.

Watch us turn real hungry in a couple of weeks when we suddenly have no video and no tour to look forward to in the foreseeable future...

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, elijahfan said:

Watch us turn real hungry in a couple of weeks when we suddenly have no video and no tour to look forward to in the foreseeable future...

I’ve been here since 2008. ROM video is filling me up for a very long time. Just the daggers falling on her scene alone has rejuvenated my soul.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

chromaticainmyhead

or maybe we get animated videos? it would fit the vibe perfectly

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Dayman
16 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Considering it's known ROM was shot just days before LA went into lockdown, that disproves the rumour that Gaga had another 2/3 videos filmed (unless she filmed them at home)

Apparently Rain On Me wrapped and a third video was mostly shot but not completed has been the rumor since lock down started.

pop ate my heart
17 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Considering it's known ROM was shot just days before LA went into lockdown, that disproves the rumour that Gaga had another 2/3 videos filmed (unless she filmed them at home)

AND unless she filmed some BEFORE RoM?

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

PartySick
20 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

They could have filmed those before ROM :poot: no one has a timeline. The rumor was 4, we've gotten 2 so far and the insiders have been spot on this era.

Who knows :gayhat:

I did not mean to jump on this quote train :toofunny:

🖤

NewUsername
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

sadly some fans will be impatient immediately again, instead of basking in all the things we will have gotten by then.

What I DO hope is that after the full blown promo, that it doesn't suddenly stop, but rather stretches out, in a slower pace. Like, 80% of the promo that's still to come between now and June 12th or 19th for example and then use the other 20% over the next coming summer months, to keep Chromatica going until the next peak for the third single.

And then maybe in October or so a third official single with promo.
Holiday season quieter in Chromatica world itself, but having Gaga in holiday related things and events for example.
Then in February 4th single with promo and hope for enough success to have a 5th single some weeks before the start of The Chromatica Ball Tour.

Enigma

We survived post-ARTPOP to pre-Chromatica.

We can survive for a few months with ROM :tony:

Archived