dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

Don’t see why not she’s on top again... :ohwell:

elijahfan

Quite frankly, after learning they finished the ROM video days before the lockdown, it's become pretty obvious to me there's no other video in the can atm, sooo.... I wouldn't hold my breath for the next music video tbh. Thank God ROM is a serve and will hopefully keep us fed for months.

Bloody Matt

Praying 🙏🏻 I’m greedy and I need more of ROM kind of slayage! 

Hyperballad

I don’t know why but I absolutely hate the phrases “streets say...” or “word on the street is...” :air:

numb the flame

Considering it's known ROM was shot just days before LA went into lockdown, that disproves the rumour that Gaga had another 2/3 videos filmed (unless she filmed them at home)

dit
2 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Let Robert Rodriguez film them all.

a DREAM COME TRUE! but to be honest he probably charges a lot for that brilliant quality and also I kind of like eras to have diverse mv directors. when one director does all the videos it feels a bit boring after a while because you can tell it came from one director and though that may seem consistent ...it just is sort of boring to me a little. I do hope she works with Lawrence (?) the guy who did Bad Romance and the Hunger Games movies! and also maybe someone new? like a female! Floria Sigsmund (?) would be great for the Chromatica aesthetics imo!

Grim
1 minute ago, Bloody Matt said:

Praying 🙏🏻 I’m greedy and I need more of ROM kind of slayage! 

I don't think my body could handle that :bradley:

Spoiler

My body is all that's left, ROM MV blew my mind away:messga:

I'm probably wrong

Helix

I hope she can find some way to get them done once things clear up a bit :giveup:

Bloody Matt
1 minute ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

I don't think my body could handle that :bradley:

Reveal hidden contents

My body is all that's left, ROM MV blew my mind away:messga:

Same sis, same :bradley: 

TortureMeOnReplay
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Quite frankly, after learning they finished the ROM video days before the lockdown, it's become pretty obvious to me there's no other video in the can atm, sooo.... I wouldn't hold my breath for the next music video tbh. Thank God ROM is a serve and will hopefully keep us fed for months.

1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Considering it's known ROM was shot just days before LA went into lockdown, that disproves the rumour that Gaga had another 2/3 videos filmed (unless she filmed them at home)

I don't think the ROM timeline has much to do with her ability to film videos. It depends on who she needs. Director availability, and probably even harder to get, Ariana. I don't wanna say you're blatantly wrong, but it might be something to consider. Another consideration is if a set is available/built.

Maleficent

if she can shoot and wrap for 5-7 days in july, and interscope can edit and begin promo in another 8-14 days we could possibly have another video in August 

Archived