Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Artist Accuses Sarah Tanno of Plagiarism

MaybeKermit

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

@mods didnt know where to post it and IF it was already posted...

Sara Shakeel is a popular "diamond artist" who photoshops and "diamondfies" pictures... she has a lot of followers and is A HUGEEEE GAGA FAN!

TBH when I first saw the MV I also thought of Shakeel... but in no way did I think it was plagiarism lol. The song Rain On Me mentions crying and teardrops etc, so it is not that far fetched that a make up artist would think of "diamond tears"....

Also, don't attack her! Read the comment pls. She's mostly accusing Sarah Tanno and isn't bashing Gaga at all!!!

What do y'all think?

HausOfMark

This is stupid tbh. Everyone does that crying makeup thing. Its not coping her. Shes just trying to get attention. 

-Mark

SpiritBunny

Pretty stupid honestly. It's embarrassing she is claiming she invented glitter tears lol. Even carrie underwood has an album cover with glitter tears its not that rare of a concept, bye attention seeker. 

elijahfan

I love how she's saying artists are stealing her art, when her art is basically based off of other artists' faces :interestinga: Now, who's using who?

Cookie Tookie

Ok you’ve got to be kidding me? Honestly f*ck off. I’m too happy to be dealing with nonsense right now.

malazam

So she put a filter on Gaga's pics and then.. lmao

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic

Archived