• Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29

Mess it won't arrive on time. Target here I come 5/29

Don't Call Me Gaga

KANEGAGA
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

why does it say "cover included" now?

I think it always said that. I think it’s cuz the cd won’t be signed. She’ll sign a copy of the album cover. That’s how it was when I ordered the signed Joanne album. 

elijahfan

They've never sold out on the French store, if anyone is desperately looking for one. There are even signed vinyls left.

androiduser
2 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

I think it always said that. I think it’s cuz the cd won’t be signed. She’ll sign a copy of the album cover. That’s how it was when I ordered the signed Joanne album. 

I see... to me it made perfect sense that the cover would be signed, not the CD itself.

domixwodix

and now restock the stupid love cd again pls I need it

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Shipper

20200522-111338.gif

OOMGGG I was so devastated when It was out of stock and I didnt get to buy it.

THANK YOUUUUU

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

gagaxsebert

Did anyone order a signed deluxe CD bundle off of Bravade.de as I’m having trouble with my order from before 

Used to be HighRoad

KANEGAGA
11 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I see... to me it made perfect sense that the cover would be signed, not the CD itself.

No I meant the cd will be wrapped and you’ll receive a separate album booklet/cover that’ll be signed. Sorry, I should’ve been more specific. 

2School4Cool

Just to clarify, is the signed album legitimately signed by her personally? Or is it one of those printed signatures. I would assume it’s a real signature, I’m only wondering because of how cheap they’re selling it.

See The Best In Everyone

KANEGAGA
1 minute ago, 2School4Cool said:

Just to clarify, is the signed album legitimately signed by her personally? Or is it one of those printed signatures. I would assume it’s a real signature, I’m only wondering because of how cheap they’re selling it.

If it’s the same like the Joanne one that I have, it’s a legit signature. You can tell it was signed with a silver metallic sharpie. Honestly I think they’re selling it for cheap to make those first week sales!

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

The French store said it was signed by her, but idk, I hope so 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MiQuenDroid
20 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

They've never sold out on the French store, if anyone is desperately looking for one. There are even signed vinyls left.

It was sold out one time, but they restocked it very fast :billie:

All I ever wanted was love...

MiQuenDroid
6 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

She done it with Joanne CDs and the French costumer service confirmed it, so I think the answer is yes.

All I ever wanted was love...

Archived