Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Signed Chromatica CDs Restocked

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

It was sold out one time, but they restocked it very fast :billie:

Oh really? Thanks for restoring my faith in French fans, I was very ashamed of my country for a minute

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
14 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

Just to clarify, is the signed album legitimately signed by her personally? Or is it one of those printed signatures. I would assume it’s a real signature, I’m only wondering because of how cheap they’re selling it.

It's signed by her personally, she does it for every release. It used to be US exclusive, but this time around they decided to feed us international stans.

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Oh really? Thanks for restoring my faith in French fans, I was very ashamed of my country for a minute

I'm French too, sis :bradley: I think a lot of fans ordered on Fnac or Amazon (it's a little bit cheaper).

All I ever wanted was love...

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I'm French too, sis :bradley: I think a lot of fans ordered on Fnac or Amazon (it's a little bit cheaper).

Pays de radins :interestinga: Tant pis pour eux, ils auront pas de dédicace :ohwell:

MiQuenDroid
8 minutes ago, Mert said:

Are they shipping to Turkey?? 

Try to order on the FR or UK store! I think yes, but try to be sure. The shipping cost will be high.

Pretty Savage
1 minute ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Try to order on the FR or UK store! I think yes, but try to be sure. The shipping cost will be high.

There's a Turkey option in USA store but I'm not sure. And shipping cost? How high could it be??

MiQuenDroid
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Pays de radins :interestinga: Tant pis pour eux, ils auront pas de dédicace :ohwell:

Oui! Personnellement j'ai acheté un CD Deluxe dédicacé sur le shop de Gaga, et aussi un vinyle à la Fnac. Je ne voulais pas payer des frais de port exorbitants pour un vinyle... sachant que je suis adhérent Fnac (et que je paie cet abonnement :bradley:)

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, Mert said:

There's a Turkey option in USA store but I'm not sure. And shipping cost? How high could it be??

Try :oops: But I think the shipping cost will be cheaper on the FR/UK shop (it closer to the Turkey than the US store).

MusicFan88

The website says signed vinyl, but in the description it says "signed card"... guess she isn't signing the actual vinyl cover like she is the album, so might stick with the signed album :) so excited for this album!! 

speedbliss

Oh my God the umbrella! 

rafaelgherardi
7 hours ago, HighRoad said:

Did anyone order a signed deluxe CD bundle off of Bravade.de as I’m having trouble with my order from before 

I did

gagaxsebert
5 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

I did

Did you get your money refunded randomly?

Used to be HighRoad

Archived