Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Signed Chromatica CDs Restocked

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

You'll have to cancel the order and reorder if you want it all shipped as they become available. I also think customer service isn't in office right now because of miss rona. 

They’ve cancelled my order other times it’s just they take forever to reply, I hope they can just modify it.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
Just now, JOSHMATICA said:

They’ve cancelled my order other times it’s just they take forever to reply, I hope they can just modify it.

You will have to cancel and re order if you want them to ship as they become available. I've tried in the past to get them to ship them out as they're available and apparently they can't modify orders to do it. 

God Control

The question is, is it really signed by her? Did she really sign that many copies or is it some sort of an automated pen signature?

numb the flame
Just now, God Control said:

The question is, is it really signed by her? Did she really sign that many copies or is it some sort of an automated pen signature?

Gaga has always hand signed CD's in the past if they were sold as a signed CD some shouldn't worry. 

sarahb
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Gaga has always hand signed CD's in the past if they were sold as a signed CD some shouldn't worry. 

Just theoretically if they weren't personally signed by her what would they be called instead?

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, God Control said:

It's hand-signed. Confirmed by all the costumer services :ally:

All I ever wanted was love...

numb the flame
Just now, sarahb said:

Just theoretically if they weren't personally signed by her what would they be called instead?

a scam :huntyga:

numb the flame
Just now, MiQuenDroid said:

Some customer services have said they're unsure if it'll be hand signed by her, however Gaga has a good reputation for signed CD's.  

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Some customer services have said they're unsure if it'll be hand signed by her, however Gaga has a good reputation for signed CD's.  

2kky-9Mm.jpg

"Hello, the CD comes with a card autographed by Lady Gaga herself."

All I ever wanted was love...

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

2kky-9Mm.jpg

"Hello, the CD comes with a card autographed by Lady Gaga herself."

Some stores have said it's signed by her, others have said different. Gaga has always had signed her albums if they were sold as signed. 

Randomperson

I finally decided to buy it and it was £11.80 for delivery making the total around £50. I can’t afford that:saladga: Does anyone know approximately how long the signed copies could stay on her store/in stock for?

God Control
36 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I mean if they were gonna scam people, customer service won’t tell you that it’s a scam anyway. 

36 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

a scam :huntyga:

A while back there was an issue with another artist where the store sold signed copies but it turns out they were machine signed by an automated signature pen, there were 3 variants of the autograph and everyone who got them, got one of the three variants. 

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, God Control said:

I mean if they were gonna scam people, customer service won’t tell you that it’s a scam anyway. 

A while back there was an issue with another artist where the store sold signed copies but it turns out they were machine signed by an automated signature pen, there were 3 variants of the autograph and everyone who got them, got one of the three variants. 

if it's autopen then I'm getting a refund

Archived