Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ROM - solo demo

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

ObezyankaNol
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

wait what ? you sure ? if so... I understand why they got cut out ......... sorrynotsorry but yeah

Yes. From gagamediaarchives: This is one of the very early test mixes of the song that were produced by Boys Noize.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chic
21 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

I can see why people who heard this were worried it would suck. The male voice is so grating 

I'm one of those people, I was scared out of my mind when I first heard LQ parts of this demo lol

Tom Nook

I remember hearing this and I thought I wasn’t gonna like it, I’m glad the final version outshines this one

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Hydrangea

After listening to the official version literally all day non stop this just feels jagged af, ours feels so polished it gleams in comparison. It’s still really interesting though and I love the second verse 

I’m a bad friend

Kahzandra

um YASSSSSSS?!?   OMFG this is the leak that I was obsessed with - super 90s house style.  Now I can listen to a proper full length decent quality version!!!:nooo:

Reginald

I love the extra lyrics! I wonder if she'll sing this lyrical version on tour

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Yurikuma

I do kinda wish the final had the more house-y vibe BUT that rly doesn’t make me like the song less—it serves :giveup:

Gracious Gaga

yeah the official is much better.  I do like the "oo's" tho! 

♥ Kindness Police.

Werewolves Wanted

I hope eventually once everything is released people compile the leaked demos into albums to download. I suck at finding HQ stuff :air:

Archived