Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ROM - solo demo

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I listened to it and it seems kinda bland. I really think Ariana brought it out 

2 minutes ago, Gui said:

he 3:14 with Ariana Grande

what other one?

Mychal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

So happy this leaked. Now someone can make an edit where all the choruses all like the final chorus and the ooo ooo oo's are included. Then the song will be perfect.

i dont agree, the structure is perfect this way ! would you imagine Shallow with a chorus between Bradley's and Gaga's verse ? ofc not.. Gaga knows what she does 

Arcanum

I love the second verse lines. It serves as well but Ari brought some sweetness in it. The Ooooo Ooooo don't fit sonically in the final version. The demo as a whole is a true homage to "What is love" & "Rhythm of the night". She serves this era. Love.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I listened to it and it seems kinda bland. I really think Ariana brought it out 

3 minutes ago, Gui said:

he 3:14 with Ariana Grande

what other one?

Mychal

Cookie Tookie
Just now, Arcanum said:

I love the second verse lines. It serves as well but Ari brought some sweetness in it. The Ooooo Ooooo don't sonically in the final version. The demo as a whole is a true homage to "What is love" & "Rhythm of the night". She serves this era. Love.

Totally! This sounds like it’s straight out of 1995. Very “Rhythm is a Dancer”. I love it.

Lady Rah Rah

Music production honestly fascinates me. :flutter:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Love the official more but I still only wish she kept the "oh oh oh, oh oh's" but I also get why it was cut as it could of made the song sound busy....wouldn't be opposed to someone editing them into the final to compare tho :flutter:

yep and it wouldn't have let some place for Ariana's part, that's definitely why they cut it off

Mocchi

Thanks god they got rid of the robotic voice! It goes from something annoying as hell to heaven :laughga:

Quasi

I think I'm in the minority when I say when I heard the leak, the "ooh ooh" really didn't do it for me. The final version is absolutely perfect. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Butters Stotch

Woooow!! I heard a snippet of this, but not the full version. They really worked the song and it sounds soooooooo much better!!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

ObezyankaNol

So this demo was produced by Boys Noize...

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

MarryTheDay

I think the final version have more replay value, catchy and addicted aura than this demo :whitney:

NIGHTCRAWLER
4 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

wait what ? you sure ? if so... I understand why they got cut out ......... sorrynotsorry but yeah

Cookie Tookie
6 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

Source?

Archived