💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ROM - solo demo

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Hope it hasn't been posted yet lol

This is the solo demo of the song which leaked earlier this month. Well I couldn't have seen the potentiel based on this lol the work that has been made is incredible. I'm glad they decided to dig it and it's still interesting to hear demos !!! + Ariana really brings something special imo. what y'all think ?? 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aglaya

The demo is much more repetitive, but it's really interesting to hear now that we have the final song. :flutter: Demos are always so cool

could mean anything

JohnnyVersace

The instrumental is wayyyy improved. And Ari was a great addition to contrast Gaga's voice tbh. 

NFRatwell

It sounds like an Ally song. :laughga: It’s nice to have but the final is much better (which is weird because it is usually the opposite) 

Reality

It's good, but I still definitely prefer the official version. 

🖤👹

Creyk

So happy this leaked. Now someone can make an edit where all the choruses all like the final chorus and the ooo ooo oo's are included. Then the song will be perfect.

River

The official version is much much much better

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DiamondAngel

I can see why people who heard this were worried it would suck. The male voice is so grating 

JohnnyVersace

Honestly I'm really glad I didn't listen to this demo, because the real release would have been kind of a let-down. That's a pretty HQ demo, and while it's obviously changed a lot, it's not that drastically different in terms of sound and melody. 

Blastertoyo

Coming down on me 

who who who who who 

some guy from Missouri 

I'd glad they changed the instrumental, this one is a bit pots and pans

please enlighten me to death

The Edge Of Glory

Two ROM demos now, the 3:14 with Ariana Grande and the 3:14 Solo Demo now :messga::messga:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

GreenDiamond

It feels so weird without Ariana like sudden feel of loneliness gets me :enigma:

Darcklighter22

Love the official more but I still only wish she kept the "oh oh oh, oh oh's" but I also get why it was cut as it could of made the song sound busy....wouldn't be opposed to someone editing them into the final to compare tho :flutter:

Archived