💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New 'Rain On Me' Merch

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid
3 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

Don’t tell anyone but I’m on unemployment so the government paid for it, thanks corona!

Oopsi :billie:

All I ever wanted was love...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O

I decided I wouldn't get any merch because I've spend waaaay too much on all the formats of the album, but I caved and I'll take this one :giveup:
WATERLIKEMISERYTEESHOT1_c7da544c-6aa9-4aWATERLIKEMISERYTEESHOT2_145be908-0c1d-45

Seeka
8 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

What are "scalpers"?

Basically what icebath said. Resellers who buy up a lot of something at once, taking away supply, and jacking up the price because they're the only ones who can meet demands. 

One can only really make cash with limited time items, like an artist's merch or tickets. It's also popular in gaming where consoles with limited edition skins are sold, or consoles in general, especially before holidays. 

If it's limited, scalpers will be on it. 

However, that's also sorta a good thing because it means there will be someone who has a lot of stuff to get off their hands if they can't sell it. 

Noelle

What I really need is that ROM white eyeliner :stalkga:

but also love the rom murch <3

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Noelle said:

What I really need is that ROM white eyeliner :stalkga:

Sarah said she used 911 from the Stupid Love palette on Gaga's eyes and "Punk" Eye-Lie-Ner for definition. 

elijahfan

I wish they'd update all the stores at the same time.... It's so annoying. But at least I guess it leaves me some time to decide what I'm gonna get.

numb the flame
Just now, elijahfan said:

I wish they'd update all the stores at the same time.... It's so annoying. But at least I guess it leaves me some time to decide what I'm gonna get.

Every store is always behind the USA one when it comes to updating and adding merch

Noelle
3 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Sarah said she used 911 from the Stupid Love palette on Gaga's eyes and "Punk" Eye-Lie-Ner for definition. 

Omg thank you for that info! :kiss:

gagasicebath
20 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

This

They'll probably add the ROM merch on Monday since they're opening hours are Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00

My impatience will be my downfall. I accept it :oops:

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Every store is always behind the USA one when it comes to updating and adding merch

What's even more annoying is certain items not being available everywhere... Then again, I could always buy on the US store, but there are customs to take into account, and the delivery time (I'm still waiting for my Stupid Love vinyl, the tracking literally stopped on May 7th....).

numb the flame
Just now, JOSHMATICA said:

Hmm, im not sure what to get. Ill see what they add to UK store.

Judging from the Chromatica merch, I think they'll add most but not all. The UK store doesn't have the jockstrap for instance.

numb the flame
Just now, elijahfan said:

What's even more annoying is certain items not being available everywhere... Then again, I could always buy on the US store, but there are customs to take into account, and the delivery time (I'm still waiting for my Stupid Love vinyl, the tracking literally stopped on May 7th....).

My tracking also stopped on the seventh of May

Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

Judging from the Chromatica merch, I think they'll add most but not all. The UK store doesn't have the jockstrap for instance.

Yeah, they didn't have any of the JWT merch either but I'm sure they'll add some next friday.

Archived