💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

ZwRaven

For the few of us straights on here. These ladies in this video are HOT AS ****!

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WhiskeyLikeMisery
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I made that comment on the Discord but was slept on.

You're in the discord?:sis:

Agunimon
1 minute ago, ZwRaven said:

For the few of us straights on here. These ladies in this video are HOT AS ****!

Reported for birasure.

rence a deux

I'M LATE POSTING HERE IN GGD BUT I WATCHED IT EARLIER AND THE VIDEO COMPLETELY CHANGED MY THOUGHTS ON RAIN ON ME!!! I mean, I loved it when it was released and I said that Stupid Love still was the one that made me dance more but when I saw the video, IT COMPLETELY BLEW ME AWAY LIKE OMG!!! I DON'T JUST LOVE ROM NOW, I SUPER FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!! :firega: Sorry, Stupid Love, I still love you though. How I wish the Stupid Love video was filmed with professional cameras instead of iPhones. :bradley:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Chlorine Sevigny
9 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

Recruit more straights. :fan:

Chlorine Sevigny
12 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Reported for birasure.

Recruit more bis. :fan:

Work twice as hard since y'all like to play both sides of the field. :madge:

Edit: omg did Mr. Torso decide to share a face pic? :flower:

Linus Gaga

I love how they dance around the fountain and hide inside the cave :ally:

Hit me a message and say hi !

elijahfan

A little history of Gaga with Robert Rodriguez (looking at you @xoxo Craig... :ally:)

Machete_Kills_-_On_the_Set_001.jpgSin_City_A_Dame_to_Kill_For_-_BTS_001.jp3-13-14_At_SXSW_Festival_in_Austin_001.j

Yes he's a daddy, you may proceed with thirst posts.

Rudz Xinc
9 minutes ago, Rencelot said:

I'M LATE POSTING HERE IN GGD BUT I WATCHED IT EARLIER AND THE VIDEO COMPLETELY CHANGED MY THOUGHTS ON RAIN ON ME!!! I mean, I loved it when it was released and I said that Stupid Love still was the one that made me dance more but when I saw the video, IT COMPLETELY BLEW ME AWAY LIKE OMG!!! I DON'T JUST LOVE ROM NOW, I SUPER FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!! :firega: Sorry, Stupid Love, I still love you though. How I wish the Stupid Love video was filmed with professional cameras instead of iPhones. :bradley:

It's not only the camera, but creativity is needed as well. Which Stupid Love is lacking. 

Look at those clowns

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

The close up of her face with the rain. She is STUNNING.

I have so many questions about this shot... Like, it's stunning for sure, but... What's going on? :triggered: Is she looking through something?

freebit

It's a cute video for a cute song - I feel like this video is more in everyone else's style than hers. I wish it had more of a storyline and epic/campy style Gaga's known for (especially if Rodriguez directed, which also, is that confirmed?). That said, I really liked it. It's breezy, and spring-like.

Lyrically it fits with the times too. I loved the white eyeliner looks too. I also wished we had more of her in that red-lit tank or whatever it was - she looked amazing, and the the way it was shot was beautiful. 

Video is amazing im so happy! its way better than I expected and it made me love the song more. And I loved Gaga looking like Ariana at the end.

The only thing I dont like is she still has the Enigma theme. I also wish she collaborated with someone more interesting than Ariana. Or atleast psuh Ariana to challenge herself artistically.

Juanjo

Gaga is back, that’s all I’m gonna say! I mean, the direction, the message, THE LOOKS! The video is gorgeous and Ariana brings such a delicate, cute element! Omg, thye did that! I am beyond ecstatic! Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived