"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka
55 minutes ago, Killa said:

The dark gaga dagger look is iconic, i wish we really had a full 10 sec to see it in its full glory. 

Im confused tho. The promo image of gagas instagram about the video was very different

I think a recurring theme this era will be single artwork not being on set photography or video screenshots. 

I mean Stupid Love's single artwork had little to do with the video. Besides, ya knowz Gaga's amazing lips. 

I think Gaga is gonna have a different aesthetic for everything, but it's all gonna be cohesive somehow. 

Chlorine Sevigny

Another avatar. Let's see how many I go through. :awkney:

tezbear91

I really hope she uses the same director again for more Chromatica videos. I wonder who directed the 3rd video before lockdown? 

battle for your life.

Head Empty

Probably my favorite video since Marry The Night :giveup: And probably two of my all-time favorite music video looks :giveup:

JaysAMess
1 hour ago, Draven said:

Oh my ****ing God. Is this the Jay from 2010-12? Who made the amazing signatures back then? :bradley:

I can't comment on the amazing signatures part (:toofunny:) but yeah, that's me!

Mr Ricky
Just now, JaysAMess said:

I can't comment on the amazing signatures part (:toofunny:) but yeah, that's me!

Welcome back. It's Ha4sfe4er here. :air:  

Crossfit

JaysAMess
2 minutes ago, Draven said:

Welcome back. It's Ha4sfe4er here. :air:  

Omg hi! Screaming at your old username though. :toofunny: I hope you're well!!

sarahb

I was trying to remember what the video/city/colours reminded me of and then it hit me

Mario-Kart-8-Battle-Mode-Preview-Screens

From Mario Kart :toofunny:

elijahfan

Can we all agree Robert Rodriguez was an excellent choice as a director? He has the most versatile filmography ever (I mean, he basically goes from Sin City to Spy Kids without breaking a sweat), but he also edits his projects, composes soundtracks and even produces visual effects... He's a complete master and I think what we saw today was a testament to that. As soon as I heard rumors about him allegedly directing ROM, I knew we were in for a treat. He should do more music videos, that format works well for him.

He's basically Quentin Tarantino if Quentin Tarantino shot digitally and used CGI. They also happen to be best friends.

Agunimon

Did anyone notice that the shot of her laying down in the beginning she is in the same position as she is in the Chromatica album artwork and wearing a nearly identical outfit?

Stef666
20 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Did anyone notice that the shot of her laying down in the beginning she is in the same position as she is in the Chromatica album artwork and wearing a nearly identical outfit?

u are late :neyde:

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

WhiskeyLikeMisery
21 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

BRO you're late af.:sis:

Agunimon
Just now, WhiskeyLikeMisery said:

BRO you're late af.:sis:

I made that comment on the Discord but was slept on.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived