news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, thopekas said:

i was watching it and then you posted it here, you've done a really good job and it's so informative for anyone that wants to get the deeper meaning behind the song and video, thank you :kiss:

Thank you so much for the support! I really enjoy analyzing Gaga's work ;) :kiss:

Killa

The knifes, i swear i could even just have close ups of her being shot by knife rain and the aquarium thingy. 

Its a pop video, a pop moment. Another great moment in gagas career, a new more comercial phase, that is a good compromise. I enjoyed this one. 

Miichael

I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG :giveup:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

AndrewGr

Is the video on Apple Music or somewhere else in a better quality? I really don't like youtube quality :neyde:

Killa

The dark gaga dagger look is iconic, i wish we really had a full 10 sec to see it in its full glory. 

Im confused tho. The promo image of gagas instagram about the video was very different

Reginald

:giveup: I totally didn't know ROBERT RODRIGUEZ directed this :giveup:

La Chameleon, ha REVIVAL :tony: 

Now can we get Machete Kills : In Space, please? 

Epione

So this rain has healing properties? Because she was stabbed and then she was alright. :messga:

blackpink
1 hour ago, Rion said:

Hi! I made a video analyzing the meaning of the song/video, hope you like it!

I saw this on YouTube! I loved it :applause:

7 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I saw this on YouTube! I loved it :applause:

wow thank you so much! :kiss: there are some more videos (dance in the dark, stupid love, alejandro...) in case you're interested ;) 

Galvon
2 hours ago, Fanta said:

Sis look at her shoes.

Yes those are some very nice shoes.:wub:

Mr Ricky
54 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Okay I can't stop watching, it's so visually pleasing and it's made me love the song even more.

Oh my ****ing God. Is this the Jay from 2010-12? Who made the amazing signatures back then? :bradley:

Crossfit

doppelganger

Her most tightly edited video since Applause! It's amazing how the editing effects replay value. JW was really good, but edited in a  deliberately frantic way that you cannot watch it more than a few times

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived