💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

PawsUpJago

I can't really even put into words effectively how much of a moment this was.

My housemate and I sat and watched the premiere, he's an Ari Stan so it was so sick for us to have a unifying moment and lose our **** like that with our favs.

The video is stunning, I'm so glad they finished it before lockdown, ****.

Seeing Ari go out of her comfort zone because of how much she loves Gaga and trusts her vision makes my heart swell. They killed it!

The CGI and everything gives me such early 2000s and like elements of the old Backstreet Boys MVs. Never knew I needed a Gaga video with those aesthetics, I still can't even really process it. 

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
1 minute ago, serenity said:

This was honestly the best thing to wake up to this morning!!!! 

Flawless, perfection, just everything!!!

The ending was the most adorable scene and they both looked so good throughout the whole video!!! 

:legend:

Mte.

The slayage! 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Bloody hooker

I just woke up, but this video is a pop culture moment!

giphy.gif

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

StrawberryBlond

Can someone track (if possible) the exact number of views and likes when it hits the 24 hour view mark tomorrow? It'll only be 6pm where I live but I'll be super busy at that time tomorrow so won't be able to see the final verdict. I'd love to see what her most successful music video gets in terms of stats just in case YouTube doesn't record the stats for whatever reason.

julz

The video is POP Masterpiece. I am very glad that they did this before the lockdowns. I look forward for more  Chromatica music videos! (Sour Candy, Free Woman, Babylon, Sine from Above) . I feel that Gaga will be pressured for SC haha!

I was looking for the ROM logo/emblem at the lower right..and Chromatica logo in the end for consistency... But that Ending is way better!

nerdfacekillah

i’m amazed at the fact of how many reactions and positive ones, the video has gotten on youtube immediately after the audio and the video dropped

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Michelle

I’m addicted AF :firega:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Cookie Tookie

we really need to show Sarah some love. Whether you like her or not, she truly killed these makeup looks. Everything about this video is stunning. 

kabirartfling

Some fans need to understand that gaga is now on a different level with her artistry, she doesn't want to over power a collaboration. She wants equal parts of representation which is exactly what this video does, I love how she took notes from ari's aesthetic and made ari do her stuff. It's genius and very respectful to the collaboration. 

I love how the first half is so gaga, and second half is ari, final showdown is a mixture of celebration. 

Love this video so much, up there with Marry the night, G. U. Y and you and I videos ❤

Give your love to me

BetrayedSTAN
3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Are you satisfied enough to change your username yet? :huntyga:

Not yet ..

Maybe when i listen to the full album :ohwell:

elijahfan

For the anecdote, the visual effects team that worked on the prosthetic dagger for the video is the team working on AHS.

NT78

This is the best thing that's happened in 2020 so far. It's gonna be a long week until we have Chromatica. I am gonna literally melt down when I have the whole album to listen to.

This song is giving me LIFE and this video is just superb!

*Chef's kiss to you, miss Gaga!*

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived