💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Miel

I don't know wtf is going on but I am living!

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Midnightrush891

If I make a huge playlist with rain on me and stupid love alternating will that be good enough or do I need to add extra tracks in between for the streams to count?

Roboboy

literally I'm still loving it after probably like an unholy amount of listens today

love the ending of the video. it's very cute, basic, but cute, just what i expected from this song.

don't like the choreo but whatever, it's the usual Ritchy choreo

Ronlop

This is so so so good. I love it so much :giveup:

It's so Gaga and the looks, the editing, the choreo- everything is amazing :applause: 

CautiousLurker

Damn, that was really good - one of her best videos in a while honestly :wtfga:

I wish it was longer, I miss her longer videos and I feel like with the set up that they had they could have pulled something like Telephone off - still, a fantastic video :firega:

So wait, when Gaga said Ariana did something she hasn't done before in this video, did she mean dance? :vegas:

5 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Damn, that was really good - one of her best videos in a while honestly :wtfga:

I wish it was longer, I miss her longer videos and I feel like with the set up that they had they could have pulled something like Telephone off - still, a fantastic video :firega:

So wait, when Gaga said Ariana did something she hasn't done before in this video, did she mean dance? :vegas:

the middle part:laughga: and I guess the choreo and the looks (it was a little bit like her but pushed over the top gaga style)

Noelle

This video is SO SPICY, it slaps, it bops, it slays. Haven't been this excited watching a Gaga video since I watched MTN for the first time. Usually not a big fan of Ariana, but she was incredible. Loved it when she let her hair loose! I also really appreciate the song so much more now seeing the whole context and having listened to house all day to get myself more in the mood of Chromatica context. From waking up at 6am this morning to listen to ROM to seeing the video in the evening a whole shift took place. Turns out listening to house half asleep is not the best way to break a song to me. Gaga looks so genuine and lovely in the best ways and serves so many iconic looks this video. I'm honestly so happy, this made my week.:giveup: 

Daylight Jokers

I am seriously annoyed by some people here. How on earth do you see this video and not think 'high budget'? Everything about it screams high budget. And the choreo? Hectic choreos like this is what makes Gaga, Gaga. It wouldn't be a Gaga dance video without the fast-paced choreography. I guess Gaga can never really satisfy some of her fans no matter how hard she tries. Istg this fanbase is picky af.

CautiousLurker
8 minutes ago, Tomi said:

the middle part:laughga: and I guess the choreo and the looks (it was a little bit like her but pushed over the top gaga style)

But she had one in Into You :oprah:

chromaticainmyhead

is this video becoming her second ever to reach 1 bn views? I can see it happening tbh.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

GreekGod

She really said “I’m gonna feed these pha ggots till they throw up”
 :firega:

dit

Amazing video! the choreo imo is a mess (as per usual) and Ari's butterfly outfit is tacky AF but the video is amazing overall and it is her best video since FOREVER! so much replay value!

ohmygauw

This video is soo soooo good. It has such a celebratory atmosphere after overcoming a huge hurdle in life. The song and the video made me feel happy, especially after the bridge. All of the interactions between Gaga and Ari felt natural and not forced - which is something I’ve felt with her in previous collabs -, they were so cute together too!

I really do think this is the song and the video Gaga and her Haus has gotten 100% right in a LONGGGG time. Thank youuu Gaga, Ari, and Haus!!!!

serenity

This was honestly the best thing to wake up to this morning!!!! 

Flawless, perfection, just everything!!!

The ending was the most adorable scene and they both looked so good throughout the whole video!!! 

:legend:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived