💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Borislshere

Loved the video and have played it like 6 times now but were they able to film everything before rona? It seemed a bit like they didn't have all the scenes they needed and tried to stretch what they had. 

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red

Okay now that I got past the first disappointment about the plot issue I can see THIS IS HER BEST VIDEO SINCE MARRY THE NIGHT HOLY **** **** ME UP BITCH

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Noah X

WHEN THE CAMERA WENT UNDER THE WATER AND FLIPPED AROUND TO THE REFLECTION WORLD :bradley:

YES GIVE US THAT VFX AND PRODUCTION VALUE WE DESERVE :bradley:

Mocchi

Am I dreaming??? What I just saw is pure perfection and the mother f**king Gaga I felt in love with :firega:

Someone please, call 911, I am having a heart attack :bradley:

little legend

her best video in the last 10 years

omg its so amazing and the song 

it screams pop Gaga claimed her throne back

HermesGr

The video is Amazing! 👏👏

better that the song itself.

i hope they will slay the charts..

NewUsername

FOR REAL, I AM FLOORED!! THIS IS ONE OF HER BEST MV'S EVER! :giveup:
Just as the song, the second it started it was SPOT ON! :giveup:
The MV is exactly something I wanted and really exceeded my expectations. Watching it, it kept getting better and better and had me on the edge of my seat (I'm sitting in the middle of my bed actually, lol), while fully taking it all in and enjoying every second of what I was seeing! :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:
The looks, the direction, the atmosphere, the color grading, the dancing, the chemistry between Gaga and Ariana!! And to top it all of, that heartwarming "yes, we did that!" hug and smile at the end! :bradley:

This is more than I could have dreamed of and it makes me so excited for the album and the tour!

She has really outdone herself again! :diane: 

Monster7

Been waiting for 20 minutes for GGD to work to express how proud I am our girls did THAT

GreenDiamond

WAY BETTER THAN I EXPECTED WOWOWOWOWO

GAGAS BEST VIDEO SINCE GUY THIS IS EPIC TIER

Rudz Xinc

They both look ****ing beautiful.

OMG........ The music video was sooo good.

It fits the song perfectly.

The only negative thing is the choreo, certain parts are good, some are not so great (sometimes the movement are all over the place, he needs to make it simple for Gaga to dance and sing at the same time), and I see some recycle from previous Gaga choreo, BTW if I'm not mistaken.

Look at those clowns

Kattys

I'm crying. I'm just in shock. All the haters can just sit down and shut up. I'm just speechless. 

There are no words for expressing how beautiful this is. I'm just blessed today.

:nooo:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived