Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

RabbitHeart

THIS IS SO GOOD. I feel like there's more? Like give me a full 10 minutes of everything happening in this video please!!! It makes me want Chromatica to be a visual album so bad.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

This is literally her best music video in YEARS

The DARKNESS, the CYBERPUNK AESTHETICS, the CHOREO, the ****ing knife in her leg transforming into water when she pulls it out :bradley:

I still really do love SL's video, but this is on a whole other level :bradley:

I've always wanted this particular aesthetic from Gaga :bradley:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

DrewPa

the video is superb.

I already see all liddos signing petitions online to for Robert Rodriguez to reshoot the SL MVĀ :laughga:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Guille

It's f****** amazing!! One of her best music videos YET!

And it is so tender and cute to see them together hugging at the end, I'm blown away

I may have only missed some more shots of Ariana like the ones Gaga have but I guess it's Gaga's album and song after all.

In love!

Original Diva

This was incredible. I believe that gaga has visually outdone herself. This is everything we've ever wanted from gaga and more. I hope I don't see fans complaining with this video because this is really on a whole new level.

excuse me no

Mocchi

Am I dreaming??? What I just saw is pure perfection and the mother f**king Gaga I felt in love withĀ :firega:

Someone please, call 911, I am having a heart attackĀ :bradley:

Video is amazing!Ā way better than I expected and it made me love the song more. I loved Gaga looking like Ariana at the end. Only thing I dont like is she still has the Stupid Love / Enigma theme but its much better. I alsoĀ wish Gaga had a collab with someone more interesting than Ariana. Or atleast psuh Ariana to challenge herself artistically.

JoshuaT

Ok, this along with Physical by Dua Lipa is one of the best MVs of the last 10Ā years

Fish

the cheap pink pink sl looks though is just noĀ 

GagaMyBlood95

EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED FROM THIS ERA LITERALLY!!!

STUPID LOVE WAS CUTE BUT THIS IS THE TRUE GAGA :giveup:

Ā 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived