Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Daisies debuts at 37 on UK Single charts

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

OOPS22

I expected much worse. Granted this is the UK position but still. Cute Katy.

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

JusKeepBreathin
11 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

I....just yesterday my KatyCat friend said that people hype Daisies more than ROM...I don't know what to say.

Not true. I wasn't expecting much for Daisies. I was pleasantly surprised meanwhile me yesterday minutes before ROM.

Versus after I heard ROM.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LaMaisonGaga
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Not true. I wasn't expecting much for Daisies. I was pleasantly surprised meanwhile me yesterday minutes before ROM.

Versus after I heard ROM.

Who are you? :air: I'm not even talking about you skjnsjs

lamaisongaga.com

Alladin Sane
37 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Sad for Katy. :ohno: It isn't her best song to start this era (NRO was my favorite), but she did a lot of promo, that performance with VFX are cool and the song is cute.

And obviously that chart position is an important thing for artists like Katy (which was one of the biggest pop stars on the charts). If a song is successful, it means that her label will invest more in her (budget for the MVs, promo, etc.) and allow Katy to execute her ideas the way she wants.

JusKeepBreathin
27 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

Who are you? :air: I'm not even talking about you skjnsjs

You made a blanket statement. I told you I wasn't under that blanket. When you make a blanket statement you are talking about everyone, therefore I was included. Stop making blanket statements, and you won't get people replying, "well that wasn't true for me."

Insults from people who where ugly turtle necks with pride. Like water off a duck's back. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archduchess

I had a teacher that was called Daisie

audrey horne GIF

shame
52 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

I....just yesterday my KatyCat friend said that people hype Daisies more than ROM...I don't know what to say.

According to them, ROM‘s in danger gurl. Pray for top 80 or else :bradley:

angels forever, forever angels

Squeeshy Keety
36 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You made a blanket statement. I told you I wasn't under that blanket. When you make a blanket statement you are talking about everyone, therefore I was included. Stop making blanket statements, and you won't get people replying, "well that wasn't true for me."

Insults from people who where ugly turtle necks with pride. Like water off a duck's back. 

A generalization is not the same as a claim of unanimity... We don't need to insult users' avis either

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

JusKeepBreathin
On 5/22/2020 at 12:57 PM, Squeeshy Keety said:

A generalization is not the same as a claim of unanimity... We don't need to insult users' avis either

Eye for an eye baby. I am beyond tired of people acting all Regina George "You can't sit with us." and then getting offended when they are treated in-kind or worse defended.

Besides I didn't say anything about him or his looks. Only his ridiculous sweater, just like I would say something about Gaga Katy or any random person's ridiculous outfit. Judging outfits is kinda what we do here. There are many threads here to prove that. I can say George Takei is a wonderful person and activist but every outfit he owns is hideous.

Choices.gif

Squeeshy Keety
23 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Eye for an eye baby. I am beyond tired of people acting all Regina George "You can't sit with us." and then getting offended when they are treated in-kind or worse defended.

Besides I didn't say anything about him or his looks. Only his ridiculous swarter, just like I would say something about Gaga Katy or any random person's ridiculous outfit. Judging outfits is kinda what we do here. There are many threads here to prove that. I can say George Takei is a wonderful person and activist but every outfit he owns is hideous.

Choices.gif

This attitude is really common on this site, and it doesn't reflect the best versions of ourselves. I have been victim to it too. We should try to do better, and we can be kinder. Not everything has to end in cold exchanges

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Archived