Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Drake apologizes for calling Kylie Jenner a 'side piece'

high heeled fem
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

I used to be a Drake fan but I've recently realised he is such a narcissist it is unreal. All he does is flaunt his money and girls he gets with, there's even a rap lyric where he says his pool is bigger than Kanye's.

For all he pretends, he's just an insecure man baby.

Off topic .....but Your username :lmao::lmao::lmao:

explain :laughga:

Edited by high heeled fem

ToxicHot
6 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

I used to be a Drake fan but I've recently realised he is such a narcissist it is unreal. All he does is flaunt his money and girls he gets with, there's even a rap lyric where he says his pool is bigger than Kanye's.

For all he pretends, he's just an insecure man baby.

But he doesn’t really ACT like a narcissist outside of music though... It’s really just rap humor if you think about it. By that standard, I’d say most rappers come off as narcissistic in their lyrics..... :shrug:  Now Kanye, on the other hand, is an absolute narcissist after everything he’s done and how he presents himself outside of his music.

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.

Coop
48 minutes ago, shoful said:

Why did he release it then... :oprah:

It leaked.

Pray4FameGa
3 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

But he doesn’t really ACT like a narcissist outside of music though... It’s really just rap humor if you think about it. By that standard, I’d say most rappers come off as narcissistic in their lyrics..... :shrug:  Now Kanye, on the other hand, is an absolute narcissist after everything he’s done and how he presents himself outside of his music.

Hmm, I agree it is rap but I've watched his interviews and I think he does. And everyone he does or owns has to be the best and better than everyone else's. His mansion he had custom built, he had to break the rules for housing dimensions in Toronto just to feed his ego etc.

WhiskeyLikeMisery
47 minutes ago, Epione said:

Isn’t he a pedophile?

Y'all throw this word around SO much.:smh:

Rat Q

._. woof

"It's either a mutation or psycho simulation. Is what I am seeing real, or is it just a sign?"

Runway

Maybe if she was 14 she could be his main girl 

MonsterofFame

He doesn't apologize for WHAT he said.. he just apologized for playing it publicly. And he doesn't deny what he said. 

So I guess Kylie and Drake actually had a fling a few years ago when those rumors were flying... surprised Kris Jenner didn't slip that tidbit to TMZ. Or maybe she did.

TimisaMonster

Well he is one to talk when he had a kid with a side piece...and I oop... :reductive:

dit

he is scared of a potential Travis beef I see. Pusha T bodied him and he is still trying to heal from that so he can't afford having a new beef with someone super relevant this time around.

Wolf Boy

“I am disgusted”

”CancelledT”

”Peadophile!”

”His career is over!”

”Racist!”

I think that about covers the extent of peoples vocabulary on this forum.