Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake apologizes for calling Kylie Jenner a 'side piece'

Featured Posts

high heeled fem
8 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

I used to be a Drake fan but I've recently realised he is such a narcissist it is unreal. All he does is flaunt his money and girls he gets with, there's even a rap lyric where he says his pool is bigger than Kanye's.

For all he pretends, he's just an insecure man baby.

Off topic .....but Your username :lmao::lmao::lmao:

explain :laughga:

ToxicHot
6 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

I used to be a Drake fan but I've recently realised he is such a narcissist it is unreal. All he does is flaunt his money and girls he gets with, there's even a rap lyric where he says his pool is bigger than Kanye's.

For all he pretends, he's just an insecure man baby.

But he doesn’t really ACT like a narcissist outside of music though... It’s really just rap humor if you think about it. By that standard, I’d say most rappers come off as narcissistic in their lyrics..... :shrug:  Now Kanye, on the other hand, is an absolute narcissist after everything he’s done and how he presents himself outside of his music.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Pray4FameGa
3 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

But he doesn’t really ACT like a narcissist outside of music though... It’s really just rap humor if you think about it. By that standard, I’d say most rappers come off as narcissistic in their lyrics..... :shrug:  Now Kanye, on the other hand, is an absolute narcissist after everything he’s done and how he presents himself outside of his music.

Hmm, I agree it is rap but I've watched his interviews and I think he does. And everyone he does or owns has to be the best and better than everyone else's. His mansion he had custom built, he had to break the rules for housing dimensions in Toronto just to feed his ego etc.

WhiskeyLikeMisery
47 minutes ago, Epione said:

Isn’t he a pedophile?

Y'all throw this word around SO much.:smh:

MonsterofFame

He doesn't apologize for WHAT he said.. he just apologized for playing it publicly. And he doesn't deny what he said. 

So I guess Kylie and Drake actually had a fling a few years ago when those rumors were flying... surprised Kris Jenner didn't slip that tidbit to TMZ. Or maybe she did.

TimisaMonster

Well he is one to talk when he had a kid with a side piece...and I oop... :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

dit

he is scared of a potential Travis beef I see. Pusha T bodied him and he is still trying to heal from that so he can't afford having a new beef with someone super relevant this time around.

Wolf Boy

“I am disgusted”

”CancelledT”

”Peadophile!”

”His career is over!”

”Racist!”

I think that about covers the extent of peoples vocabulary on this forum.

Archived