Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake apologizes for calling Kylie Jenner a 'side piece'

Featured Posts

Drake has apologised after he seemingly referred to Kylie Jenner as his “side piece” in an unreleased track which he premiered earlier this week.

During an impromptu Instagram live session on Wednesday night (May 20), Drake played the unreleased collaboration with Future in which he references the billionaire socialite.

He raps alongside Future: “Yeah, I’m a hater to society / Real ****, Kylie Jenner, that’s a side piece / Yeah, I got 20 mother****ing Kylies.”

Referencing Kylie’s older sister as well as model Gigi Hadid, he went on: “Yeah, I got 20 damn Kendalls / Young slim baddies and they in Vogue / Yeah, I got 20 ****in’ Gigis.”

Addressing the track on Instagram, Drake said it was three years old and was never meant to be released.

drakescreenshot.jpg

He wrote: “A song that Mark ran last night on Night Owl Sound live set shouldn’t have been played. It’s a song that leaked 3 years ago and got scrapped shortly after. He was just going too deep in the Drake/Future catalogue.

“Last thing I’d want to do is wake up having any friends of mine feeling disrespected so I just had to say that to start the day.”

https://www.nme.com/news/music/drake-apologises-for-calling-kylie-jenner-his-side-piece-in-unreleased-track-2673984

shoful

Why did he release it then... :oprah:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ToxicHot

I’m so glad he apologized, he’s got enough confidence to own up to his mistakes. :) He didn’t have to say a damn thing if he didn’t want to.

Don’t give a single f*ck about Kylie though. :huntyga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Regina George
Just now, ToxicHot said:

I’m so glad he apologized, he’s got enough confidence to own up to his mistakes. :) He didn’t have to say a damn thing if he didn’t want to.

Yea such a cute little angel apologizing for playing a song where he brought women down calling them literal sex objects... :awkney:

ToxicHot
Just now, Regina George said:

Yea such a cute little angel apologizing for playing a song where he brought women down calling them literal sex objects... :awkney:

I didn’t say THAT was okay or anything, nor did I ever call him a cute little angel. :awkney: But at least he addressed it and owned up to it. He was just showing off old songs he made a long time ago on IG, there’s a reason why it was never released. Why the hate lol?

Regina George
10 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I didn’t say THAT was okay or anything, nor did I ever call him a cute little angel. :awkney: But at least he addressed it and owned up to it. He was just showing off old songs he made a long time ago on IG, there’s a reason why it was never released. Why the hate lol?

He did it only because he had to because people were coming for him.. I'm a woman and I just had it enough with people objectifying us.. 

blackpink

hes only sorry he got caught ANYWAYS stream rain on me 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2978ba00d3c77a6d8c4e

Xoxo Adriana
35 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

don’t give a f*ck about you either:huntyga:

jk pls don’t end me:nooo:

Pray4FameGa

I used to be a Drake fan but I've recently realised he is such a narcissist it is unreal. All he does is flaunt his money and girls he gets with, there's even a rap lyric where he says his pool is bigger than Kanye's.

For all he pretends, he's just an insecure man baby.

ToxicHot
3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

don’t give a f*ck about you either:huntyga:

jk pls don’t end me:nooo:

I saw your username and opened up this notification nervously thinking like “omg WHAT are you gonna say, probably gonna drag me so hard :smh:” Lol!

high heeled fem
47 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

he's such an idiot

Yup him & Kayne 

Archived