Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Dutch Radio

ThisBitch

Featured Posts

Jonathanholland
7 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Who's he? Barend van Deelen from 538:awkney:?  I agree with the last part of your post, I don't think Dua is that special at all:sweat:

Yes, Barend van Deelen.

I like Dua, but I think her songs are generic and not that special. And don't get me even started about Nederpop :interestinga:

Before there was love, there was silence

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisBitch
8 minutes ago, Jonathanholland said:

I don't understand all those DJ's tho. He said it sounded like a 15 year old song. Frank van der Lende of 3FM said it's just an easy hit song. Why are they always so super critical towards Gaga while spamming the **** out of Dua Lipa etc.?

Frank doesn't have taste, I mean look at him... The song is a triumph, it's supposed to sound like that, it's definitely an old school song with a modern vibe AND an amazing video!

The song will become a hit cause the gp is here for it, so they have to play it and shut up

Jonathanholland
2 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Frank doesn't have taste, I mean look at him... The song is a triumph, it's supposed to sound like that, it's definitely an old school song with a modern vibe AND an amazing video!

The song will become a hit cause the gp is here for it, so they have to play it and shut up

Yeah, probably the only reason insta was 50/50 is because Gaga has as many haters as fans. Between those are probably a lot of people who are positive about ROM

Before there was love, there was silence

ThisBitch
Just now, Jonathanholland said:

Yes, Barend van Deelen.

I like Dua, but I think her songs are generic and not that special. And don't get me even started about Nederpop :interestinga:

My god, all these generic DJ songs are praised because it's Dutch, Kris Kross Amsterdam is verschrikkelijk 

Q is very supportive tho :pawsup:

LoLaA
6 minutes ago, Jonathanholland said:

Yes, Barend van Deelen.

Barend van Deelen my boy, I'm glad he isn't at the Coen & Sander show anymore. I like Dua too, but I don't understand why DST, BMH and Physical get a lot of love and Gaga (or any other artist who's been longer in the music industry) not, is Dua THAT basic? 

EDIT: Not that I like Coen or Sander, my mom listens to them

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

LoLaA
3 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

My god, all these generic DJ songs are praised because it's Dutch, Kris Kross Amsterdam is verschrikkelijk 

Q is very supportive tho :pawsup:

Is dat van die mannelijke Whenever Wherever? :selena:

ThisBitch
3 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Barend van Deelen my boy, I'm glad he isn't at the Coen & Sander show anymore. I like Dua too, but I don't understand why DST, BMH and Physical get a lot of love and Gaga (or any other artist who's been longer in the music industry) not, is Dua THAT basic? 

They probably think Dua is hot

In my opinion radio hosts don't even need to tell us their opinions about songs, nobody cares, it's not your job

ThisBitch
3 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Is dat van die mannelijke Whenever Wherever? :selena:

That and many other generic songs "Hij is van mij, Moment & Loop niet weg" :ally:

LoLaA
3 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

They probably think Dua is hot

In my opinion radio hosts don't even need to tell us their opinions about songs, nobody cares, it's not your job

538 thinks Dua is the new Madonna, or Beyoncé, or whatever girl who sold out Johan Cruyff Arena ones.... I agree with you about the opinions from radio hosts. 

On 5/22/2020 at 9:24 AM, ThisBitch said:

It sounds amazing on the radio btw, Q IS OUR GALAXY

It really does!!! :firega:

ThisBitch

Let's keep the positive vibes, we're 1 on YouTube since release day and that's a slay :firega: 

ThisBitch
7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Talking about Q, they just gave ROM another spin.

The only radio station I listen to

Dutch
10 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

The only radio station I listen to

Same since they existed tbh.

dutchyguy

Didn't Gaga have a sponsorship deal with Q music? I remember that the Artrave was promoted heavily on Q-music and they were giving away tickets. Commercials every hour and so on. Some years later they had another concert deal with enigma.

Maybe gaga has some sort of deal with q-music and thats why the other stations are biased/pissed towards her?

Archived